WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/Reference is needed but which reference ?
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 040
- Title of the submission
- Reference is needed but which reference ?
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- lecture and roundtable discussion
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- WM Tn UG
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
This session will be the occasion to show a tool that can be used to have a list of trusted references from a list of non trusted references. In a context where ethical journalism or lack of good media is low, wrong and incorrect information are widespread and wikipedians need to define how to get the right reference for their articles.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
To share experience, give their feedback about the tool and set together a list of trusted references for Africa.
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).