|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 047
- Title of the submission
- Future of Indaba
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Open Foundation West Africa
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
The session seeks to discuss critical issues affecting work on the continent, what we should be doing at future Indaba's, the need to organize as a group, needed continental collaborations and projects. This session will also host the second edition of the Letter to Katherine and to ensure continuity through the medium of communication with the larger movement.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Participants will leave with several ideas on how people have solved some related challenges or will learn from best practices. Attendees will also participate in representing the voices of their community in this session.
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 50 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- I am proposing a plenary session since the subject will best include every participant to be successful.
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).