WikiDonne/Gender gap in science 2019
The final conference of the Gender Gap in Science Project will take place from 4 to 8 November 2019 at the Trieste ICTP. Program:
- Report on project results:
- survey of 45,000 men and women interviewed in over 130 countries and 8 languages,
- study on the models of analysis of the sources and metadata of the publications of more than 500,000 scientists since 1970,
- database of good practices for girls and young women, parents and organizations.
- Discussion and evaluation of the project results.
- Recommendations and discussion on new initiatives.
The program will include a public conference directed at the entire scientific community present at the ICTP on the results of the project .
See you in November 2019 in Trieste!
Where / how / whenEdit
7 November 2019, ICTP Trieste
New or improved voices during the editathon.
- ictp / Final Conference at ICTP, gender-gap-in-science.org
Photos to useEdit
The monitoring tool of the event.