You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to Chinese and Wu Chinese on Meta.
The page GLAM School/Questions is available for translation. You can translate it here:
Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing!
I have made a couple of small modifications to the existing text and added one new section. I hope you would be willing to have a look at those.
Thank you again!
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function
as a truly multilingual community.
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
- Administrators using the mobile web interface can now access Special:Block directly from user pages. 
- The www.wiktionary.org portal page now uses an automated update system. Other project portals will be updated over the next few months. 
- The Growth team maintains a mentorship program for newcomers. Previously, newcomers weren't able to opt out from the program. Starting May 19, 2022, newcomers are able to fully opt out from Growth mentorship, in case they do not wish to have any mentor at all. 
- Some editors cannot access the content translation tool if they load it by clicking from the contributions menu. This problem is being worked on. It should still work properly if accessed directly via Special:ContentTranslation. 
Changes later this week
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 24 May. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 25 May. It will be on all wikis from 26 May (calendar).
- Gadget and user scripts developers are invited to give feedback on a proposed technical policy aiming to improve support from MediaWiki developers. 
Tech news prepared by Tech News writers and posted by bot • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.