User talk:Martin Urbanec
(Redirected from User talk:Urbanecm)
|←User page||Welcome to my talk page||Archives (current)→|
why did you delete the discussion i *tried* to have with Interstellarity?Edit
specifically the recent undo here https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Interstellarity&action=history , what's that about?
This LTA frequently targeted pages is Articles about game, Taiwan, Vietnam articles.
Vietnamese wikiquote spambotsEdit
- Seems that I caught the early wave, they are back more broadly, confirmed account(s) at wikt:ts:; abuselog is showing a range of results. — billinghurst sDrewth 05:58, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Billinghurst Hello, done, for more details, ping me in the secret channel :-). Martin Urbanec (talk) 14:24, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
Infinite IP blocks?Edit
- @Billinghurst Hello, I've copied global open proxy blocks to Meta, as open proxies are often abuse at meta too. When I ran that script, I noticed there are some global indefinite blocks, which I did not want to copy, so I've exempted from the script. However, I did not release indef blocks placed previously. Martin Urbanec (talk) 15:35, 12 August 2020 (UTC)
- We haven't been placing indef IP blocks at meta for while, which was a decision propagating down from the stewards determining to stop doing indef IP blocks. — billinghurst sDrewth 15:38, 12 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Those requests should be placed at SRG, which is patrolled by more stewards than my talk page. Martin Urbanec (talk) 13:56, 13 August 2020 (UTC)