Merhaba Ugur, Sysop dilekçemi desteklemek ucun tesekur ediyorum. SysOp olursam, bir sira sayfeleri Azerice cevirmekte daha artik destek verebilarim. Hosca kal Mehrdad 15:10, 28 November 2005 (UTC)
The start of the fund drive has been delayed for at least a few days. The reason is to give us more time to prepare more translations, a press release, donor feedback mechanisms (such as automatically listing new PayPal donations), and work on next quarter’s budget. Sorry for the late notice on this. I will update the translation coordination page with the finalized start and end dates after the board decides that on their Friday 9 December meeting. --Daniel Mayer 21:35, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting vandal on my user talk page. These vandals are everywhere:)--Ugur Basak 14:31, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
I noticed that you immediately reverted my changes to Roberth's Wikiversity is NOT section in the proposal allegedly being developed to grease acceptance by the Board. I could find any applicable comments on the discussion page. How exactly would you propose to implement this idiocy?
"A resource for reading about a topic. That's what Wikibooks (or Wikisource, Wiktionary, and Wikipedia) is for. The essential difference has to be that at Wikiversity, in a reading and discussion group for example, you must participate as it is ongoing. If you want to learn about a topic ex-post-facto you are better off visiting Wikibooks"
One of the strong points of the wiki media is ongoing asynchronous participation. How is it that Roberth is authorised to mandate no asynchronous processes before we have any methodology to establish policy that is satisfactory to the majority of the eventually arriving student. It is one thing to tell future students what they can do at Wikiversity. It is another thing entirely for a few people to presume to tell all future participants what they cannot do.
I look forward to your thoughts regarding this pre-emptive policy making on my discussion page. Thanks for sharing! user:lazyquasar
Regarding wiki etiquetteEdit
Discussion was taking place on the discussion page. Some members of the group involved had already agreed to edit boldly in the proposal area. More appropriate action on your part would have been to paraphrase your own opinion or a gesalt of all three, mine, your and Roberth's on either the discussion page or the proposal page in question. No big deal. The changes have been flip flopped, modified and integrated on the proposal page and I am sure more changes will be forthcoming. Later. Lazyquasar 07:56, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- As i said before, using summary box below helps other users why you are doing something.--Ugur Basak 09:13, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- Very strange..i'm sure i haven't reverted your edit, i simply removed a dot in the italian wikipedia articles count...I'm very surprised...I had no reason to rollback you..Helios89 23:09, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- It can be something about cache issues. Same thing happened to me long time ago. Thanks for your information. --Ugur Basak 09:34, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
Selamlar Uğur, could You please have a look at Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice and update the translation for tr, if You have the time. Thank You very much in advance, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 18:07, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
Hi birdy, i've translated it. it will be better if you check my translation cause some of them are already translated --Ugur Basak 18:08, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Thank You very much, the translations were already added by Korg :) Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 19:30, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Birdy by the way "Hello" to you:)I've been away from Wiki project for 11 months (semi-semi-active). And just turned back by November:)--Ugur Basak 09:34, 12 November 2007 (UTC)