|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in June 2016, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
why you blocked me creating an account "Sheryl Cheung" plz?
6th May, I created an account "Sheryl Cheung"; I got your block right now. Why?
Moreover, it is indifinate. I think it is unfair.
- Deleted. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 06:53, 13 June 2016 (UTC)
- Done for .bo; I see no reason for delete Dang'ara. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 06:48, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
I attempted to publish a page on theme of Femdom. After I tried to publish it, I found that I could not do it because you have identified it as spamming. What do I have to do to have the spamming label? How do I create a page that avoid the label of spamming? In September 2015 the page that I created had links to the website used as media source. Is it possible to remove the block to the Ip address so that I can recreate the page with your advice to avoid the spamming label?
- @Femdominacija: hi, I think you refer to the page you created at MediaWiki.org; this page was deleted because it was clear spam. Your account was blocked because it has been used to add spam, which is not permitted at any Wikimedia project. Only pages satisfying as described at mw:Project:About are allowed at MediaWiki.org. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 10:20, 5 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi! This is Mehtab from Sindhi Wikipedia. I am very much thankful to you for deleting many of the pages from Sindhi Wikipedia, that were a headache for me. Thank you for your volunteer action. Regards.--مھتاب احمد (talk) 16:58, 11 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi there! I had this in mind for quite some time but I kept forgetting about it. Thanks for swinging by Turkish Wikisource every now and then to delete some of the pages marked for deletion - and sorry for creating more and more, the project was apparently left unattended for a long time and a lot of test edits, vandalism and copyrighted content had accumulated :) Cheers! --Seksen iki yüz kırk beş (talk) 22:37, 13 August 2016 (UTC)
- @Seksen iki yüz kırk beş: Hi, I will keep an eye on that wiki; if there is an emergency there while there are no active local admins you can report it at vandalism reports or at any IRC channel which is on my user page. For non urgent actions as per example a request for deletion you can go to SRM. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 14:53, 14 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for deleting spam pages on Kannada wiktionary. Again the same page vinpearl has been created with spam content with random IPs. Not sure why the same thing has been repeating again on the same page. -- Csyogi (talk) 04:28, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- @Csyogi: thank you very much for reporting it; I've deleted and semi-protected the page, and blocked the IP. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 15:56, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 block udm.wikipedia
- Hi, I have not any reason to block this IP right now because it is not editing at this moment, and if it is a long term abuse there are local active admins at that wiki who can block the IP.--Syum90 (talk) 07:26, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- Global sysop not use, use local admin. 188.8.131.52 16:11, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
Survey on Inspire Campaign for addressing harassment
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on addressing harassment from June 2016. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.
Hi, I think you have changed my rights, because I'm not an active user in this wiki, and english isn't my motherlanguage, so I think it's an error, and consider I don't know how it works there, so I think it's better if someone checks my edits, thanks for understanding, Martinligabue (talk) 19:31, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Martinligabue: Hi, I've removed the permission from your account as you requested. I granted you the flag because I've seen your contribs for some time and I'm pretty sure you'll not make test or vandal edits; but, as you say you prefer your edits to be checked I've retired the flag from your account. Perfect English is not needed to contribute here at Meta, in fact English is not my native language, all users from any culture or language are very welcomed to contribute here. Kind regards. Syum90 (talk) 08:14, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Πανεπιστήμιο: Hi, as you can see on the deletion summary I deleted the page because it was blanked and tagged for deletion by the author; why do you think this page was useful?, why did not you appeal this deletion when it was tagged? Syum90 (talk) 07:23, 14 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Πανεπιστήμιο: Hi, I've restored the page as you've requested; please review it and, if content is useful then remove the deletion template and restore the blanked content, but if the content of the page is not useful then tell me it and I will delete the page again. Regards.--Syum90 (talk) 07:45, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for keeping eswikivoyage in order
Syum90, I want to thank you and all global sysops and wikimedians for reverting the mess up of Alvaro-Molina-imperonator-vandal in eswikivoyage and in other wikimedia projects. So I give you this fierce cat as a present, which resembles the tireless work of global wikimedians to keep small wikis in good state.
- @Zerabat: ¡Eh!, ¡que soy hispano!, me acuerdo de ti por ésto, ¿te acuerdas?, me ayudaste en todo lo que pudiste y te lo agradezco mucho :-) Sí, el bueno de Álvaro está siendo objeto de acoso por parte de un indeseable desde hace algún tiempo, y he intentado eliminar los insultos lo más rápido posible. Muchas gracias por el gato, me encantan los gatos. Aquí estoy para lo que puedas necesitar, un abrazo compañero.--Syum90 (talk) 12:03, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
Hi Excuse me Sorry it not as was. Pearl River leave also quit in about this YOU. Well. Are you like in a refreshingly like a blue sky clear is your activity in the future. --Nkinkade- (talk) 09:46, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
Hi Excuse me Sorry it not as was. Pearl River leave also quit in about this YOU. Well. Are you like in a refreshingly like a blue sky clear is your activity in the future.--Nkinkade- (talk) 09:51, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
Hi I agree I do so much authority is high.
Announcing a new mailing list for Meta-Wiki administrators
As a regular administrator on Meta-Wiki, you're allowed to subscribe to the recently created metawiki-admins mailing list. This is a closed mailing list for announcements, asking for help and discussion between Meta-Wiki administrators. If you wish to subscribe, please fill the form at this page and then contact Savh or MarcoAurelio via Special:EmailUser using your administrator account so they can verify the authenticity of your request and address. You'll find more information on the mailing list description page. Should you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact any of us. We hope that this tool is useful for all.
Message sent to members of Meta:Administrators/Mass-message list. Please see there to subscribe or unsubscribe from further mass messages directed to the whole group of administrators.
2016 Community Wishlist Survey
You’re getting this message because you participated in the 2015 Community Wishlist Survey and we want to make sure you don't miss it this year – or at least can make the conscious choice to ignore if it you want to. The 2015 survey decided what the Community Tech team should work on during 2016. It was also the focus of Wikimedia hackathons and work by other developers. You can see the status of wishes from the 2015 wishlist at 2015 Community Wishlist Survey/Results.
The 2016 Community Wishlist Survey is now open for wishes. You can create proposals until November 20. You will be able to vote on which wishes you think are best or most important between November 28 and December 12. /Johan (WMF) (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:17, 14 November 2016 (UTC)