WAM2020 welcomes your support!Edit
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Guidance of Fountain toolEdit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
Unblocking of GeoEdit
- Hi, I explained how he the unblock can happen. He needs to ask for it by himself, on his de-wiki user page. - Squasher (talk) 09:20, 14 November 2020 (UTC)
- @Squasher: Hello, I tried but I can't write anything on my talk page on de-wiki--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 12:04, 15 November 2020 (UTC)
- Please give me a chance and you will see my progress--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 06:51, 16 November 2020 (UTC)
- @Squasher: My user page on dewiki is blocked and I am not able to edit--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 12:12, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
- Your user talk page has been unblocked a week ago and your user was not blocked from editing your own talk page. However, I have now unblocked you. Please make use of this second chance and dont violate the rules of de-wiki as it had happened in the past. - Squasher (talk) 11:36, 22 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you so much <3. I will try to do my best <3--ჯეოCommonsski (talk) 17:25, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)