Oh. no. Sooooooooooooooooooooo many domains and sooooooooooooooooooooo disconnected thy are ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!Edit
With 1 account, why I need to create So-many user-pages; and to read messages, contiribs etc etc from separate wiki-domains; I need to check all-the domains.
- I see you posted this question in 2016. It is nw 2020 and I wonder if you still feel the same way? Ottawahitech (talk) 16:05, 5 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hi RIT RAJARSHI, I hate to say this but I already forgot why I came to your talkpage in the first place and why I posted my message to you. One thing I know is that this wmf-world is really really vast and trying to memorize all the users around here is definitely beyond my capabilities. From your contributions I see you are quite immersed in several of the topics I have/had an interest in, and I am guessing you come from an asian country? I am always interested in meeting people online who come from different backgrounds than my own boring North American part of the world.
- I am usually not very talkative around here, I prefer to quietly contribute content, but becuase of the circumstances I find myself in right now I decided to use your talkpage. I hope you can forgive me? Ottawahitech (talk) 02:59, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
@Ottawahitech: Hey why you are feeling guilt or shame? You did not done anything wrong so why you are telling me to forgive you. I am talkative too. Dont wory and please be happy. I didnt mind anything. RIT RAJARSHI (talk) 05:19, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
Submitted 3 ideas in idea labEdit
1. Find Terminology from Concept
2. Please make Unified account
3. Wikimuseum, Wikiquiz and Wiki-interative https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Wikimuseum,_Wikiquiz_and_Wiki-interative
Outreach for individuals with development / technical skillsEdit
Hi Rit. Thanks for coming to the Hangout session today for Individual Engagement Grants. I had a few places in mind where you can consider pitching your ideas to and requesting collaborators. Before you write a message, I think your ideas need to be developed a little further, I think a lot of people reviewing them will want more detail about your goal in the ideas. After that, I'd suggest writing a short message explaining your project(s) in 1-2 sentences, asking for feedback, and requesting individuals with a background in programming, software development, or other skill sets you think you might need. Here are a few areas you can consider:
Also, with regard to Unified Account, I believe there are some fundamental technical issues that would make it quite difficult to implement a single userpage. However, I know that you can have a userpage on meta that folks can be directed to across projects. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 17:00, 12 April 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for your participation in IdeaLab during the Inspire Campaign focused on improving content curation & review processes from February to March 2016. I'm interested in hearing your feedback about your participation during campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.
Immediate results of the campaign can be found here. Please feel free to review them and let me know if you have any questions about the campaign or the survey. Thanks! I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 02:31, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for voting for handling of line breaks better.
here you accidentaly voted twice or it is bug in the voting program?
Please ask two your best friends who are eligible to also look and vote or comment. They could spread the word also. :) Thanks again.
--Gryllida 08:26, 23 November 2018 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2019 - Section Name in DiffEdit
You previously voted for this wish, so we are now contacting you. We invite you to visit the project page, where you can read a project analysis and share your feedback.
We hope to see you on the project talk page, and thank you in advance!
-- IFried (WMF), 14:13, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
16:09, 11 December 2020 (UTC)