Please don't change the size of logo. Thank you. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 07:00, 4 Jul 2005 (UTC) And don't turn it into thumbnail. Please. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 07:05, 4 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I assume you're talking about my edit to User:Aphaia/WMF/Our projects/Wikisource? Sorry if I broke the formatting. Apparently my improvement wasn't welcome after all. Anyway, note that Image:Wikisource.jpg was deleted from the Commons, as it was redundant to Image:Wikisource-logo.jpg. That's why I made the change. Dbenbenn 21:37, 5 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I am very annoyed by your deletion. You erased Wikisource logo from the Foundation site. See Wikimedia:Our projects. I have now other stuffs I need to manage and have no time to fix it. There are many page which include this logo. It is what you did. Please fix it as soon as possible. My proposing solution is re-uploading of the logo in the same name to Commons. Thank you. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 7 July 2005 02:57 (UTC)
- Well, I'm sorry you're annoyed. Please note that the image was tagged for speedy deletion at the Commons, as it was redundant. I checked that the logo wasn't used anywhere before deleting it, in accordance with policy. Apparently Check-Usage doesn't check Wikimediafoundation uses; I've submitted a bug report.
- Don't re-upload Wikisource.jpg to the Commons. I suggest that someone should either upload it to Wikimediafoundation, or fix the pages there that use it. I've requested an account on that project; I'll fix the pages when I'm able. Dbenbenn 7 July 2005 13:15 (UTC)
- I fixed them already. I am sorry to say but I need to say, I was troubled with your another changing of WikiThanks.png; after short struggle, I decided to upload it to Wikiquote, so as a result your name changing cause redundancy here and there. I would like you to consider the fact the official site of the Foundation lacked the logo of its legitimate project for several days and its significance. It is not my personal complaint, besides I needed to spend my time to fix it. I strongly say you shouldn't do such never again. Consistency among the project over reduce of a small amount of redundancy. Thank you for your considereation. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 9 July 2005 13:25 (UTC)
- If you want to get the criteria for speedy deletion changed at the Commons, you should discuss it there. It has nothing to do with me personally. Dbenbenn 9 July 2005 18:17 (UTC)
Thank you for your information, but you will be able to carefully. Policy is not personal, but deletions were performed on your responsibility, I think. You could not to delete them - as for speedy it was totally by your discretion. And you don't have the right to bother other communities. By the way, thank you for your uploading WikiThanks.png to Japanese Wikiquote, but I would be happier if you put proper information instead of merely "[[Image:XXX]]" (Sorry I forget). There were two flowers, big and small, and I failed to think it was a mischief unless I could remind the latter is on commons. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 20:24, 9 July 2005 (UTC)