Your user pageEdit
Please remove it as this kind of stuff doesn't belong to user pages. Stryn (talk) 18:23, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Please don't censor what I think or how I present myself.
- Hopefully you can understand. Thanks. D1gggg (talk) 12:09, 3 October 2017 (UTC)
- D1gggg, could you please at least change wordings such as "insane degree of incompetence/stupidity", "User stalks" to more neutral? Personally I, though others most likely would disagree, have no problem with you providing those diffs and other things on your userpage, given that we do not have local or global policy regulating acceptable content there specifically, but personal attacks are unacceptable in general and if you will persist on them being made we would have to block your ability to edit. Given that you are currently frustrated though I recommend you to blank this page completely for now, write an article or two to calm down and then return to the situation calmly. I know the feeling well and it does not lead to good consequences following the way you stepped on. --Base (talk) 22:33, 5 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Base: Put time to word "stalking" more neutrally and how it actually happens.
- I don't have intent to make it personal attack(s), but putting it neutrally will take inappropriate amount of time.
- This is far less than what was BM about me everywhere. I will support their methods only when hell freezes.
- Normal people know their limits and just stop.
- I will remove text when correct statements are restored. D1gggg (talk) 22:52, 5 October 2017 (UTC)
Once again your user page was removed. I think about protecting it if you continue adding personal attacks. Stryn (talk) 09:10, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
Harassing other users by coming here from the wikis where they are blocked because of harassing. Blocked for 1 week. Stryn (talk) 17:59, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Stryn: understandable, but try to listen what at least one of them says:
- "«Цитата» участницы Shakko явно фальшивая, участница Shakko — мерзкая лгунья. Мне больше нечего сказать на эту тему. --A.Savin 17:25, 17 October 2017 (UTC)"
- This user does not belong to Wikimedia.
- Or Wikimedia is just wrong place to have civil discussions. D1gggg (talk) 18:04, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
- You don't tell anyone than they doesn't belong to Wikimedia. Just stop or I will remove your talk page access here also. Stryn (talk) 18:07, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
- "don't tell anyone than they doesn't belong to Wikimedia" - okay
- In no country I will tolerate harassment of @Shakko: from @A.Savin:
- I am not one of these people. D1gggg (talk)
- Things are not exactly how @Stryn: says
- I'm coming to resolve issues where they occur
- I don't trust several admins at commons, that's why I come from commons.
- Hopefully I used no words to make it sound "harassing". D1gggg (talk) 18:35, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Rschen7754: reply here if you support harassment from @A.Savin and Sealle:
- Their trolling was hidden by another admin, but A.Savin didn't stop at their user page
- Same users "ban" me at ruwiki ;-) D1gggg (talk) 13:41, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Stryn and Rschen7754: FYI user @Sealle: got ethical warnings from users to bureaucrats at ruwiki.
- They got warnings for 6 years.
- This users makes a victims out of users. The only questions is to find rule they broke.
- This user is known beyond Wikimedia projects.
- Dear @Rschen7754: think multiple times before supporting slavery at Wikimedia projects. D1gggg (talk) 13:56, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
Too many users see problem with commons. Wikimedia, SOLVE IT.Edit
Ох, Соня, не зря я стараюсь проводить тут (и тем более на русскоязычном форуме) как можно меньше времени.--Ymblanter (talk) 06:47, 17 October 2017 (UTC)Edit
Ужас какой. Отписался в тему. Спасибо за вашу работу! --Gruznov (talk) 19:26, 16 October 2017 (UTC)Edit
... Я не представляю, чтобы кто-то вне пределов России мог прийти к автору и сказать такое ... Алый Король (talk) 07:16, 17 October 2017 (UTC)Edit