This page is the documentation for PiRSquared17's global version of AzaToth's Twinkle script, intended for SWMT members and users doing work on multiple wikis. It can probably be installed locally, but most "major" wikis have better, more localized, and more complete Twinkle versions. This script has been modified to include only truly "global" functions, and is in development.
Since there has been no demand, the proposed features below have not been implemented.
For more information on installation: User:Snowolf/How to globally TWINKLE
Features in development, requested features, and glitches/bugsEdit
Features in developmentEdit
- Ability to automatically report pages to SRSD
- Some functionality exists on test scripts in //test.wikipedia.org
- Ability to automatically report users to SRG or SRCU
- Global warning module, including local warning templates/translations
- Partially done
- Localization (i18n)
- Submit bugs on the talk page, please
If you use this, you can add yourself to the following list: