Organizing discussion spaces on MetaEdit
It's probably time to archive some of the content; what's a good rule of thumb to determine how much to archive? guillom 11:17, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
Any interest in killing this page?Edit
Your feedback is welcome!Edit
Hey everyone, TL;DR, see Technical Collaboration/Community collaboration in product development/Tech ambassadors and translators to provide feedback on the role of tech ambassadors and tech translators until August 22nd, or in person at Wikimania. All details on page. Any help spreading the word is certainly appreciated :) Ciao, --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 14:07, 10 August 2017 (UTC)
my dear friends how can I fix Syntax error on Json in this template [[چوٙأ:Country data kyrgyzstan]lrc lori (talk) 14:19, 14 May 2020 (UTC)] in lrc.wikipedia.org?
best wishes. lrc lori (talk) 14:19, 14 May 2020 (UTC)
Layout problem in bracket codesEdit
There are lots of errors in how 32 team bracket are displayed. I checked few cases from 24, 48 and 64 brackets and they were correct, so it seems to be only 32 team problem:
- Template:32TeamBracket-2legs, Template:32TeamBracket-2legs-except final, Template:32TeamBracket-Compact-Squash5, Template:32TeamBracket-Tennis3 and Template:32TeamBracket-Tennis5 are missing spacer rows at "Round of 32", which Template:32TeamBracket has. Broken ones have all pairs mushed together, so it's visually horrible mess.
- Template:5RoundBracket-Byes, Template:32TeamBracket-Byes and Template:32TeamBracket-Compact-Tennis5 are missing "Round of 32" boxes completely
- Template:5RoundBracket is missing round header texts and padding
- Template:32TeamBracket-Compact-info shows content tags or something
- Template:32TeamBracket-Compact-NoSeeds-Byes shows only final
- Template:32TeamBracket-Compact-Tennis3 is missing both spacer rows and padding from round headers