Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Dhanalakshmi .K. T
- Wikipedia username
- Dhanalakshmi .K. T
- Email (optional)
- lakshmikt96 gmail.com
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Active Kannada and Tulu Wikipedian since December 2015
- Working towards bridging Gender Gap in Wikimedia projects. Initiated Wikiwomen/Mangaluru user group for this purpose.
- Participated in more than 15 Editathons
- Participated as a Resource person in more than 6 Edithons
- Organised 2 Editathons and Meetups to address the bridge Gender Gap.
- Core Team member of Karavali Wikimedians User group.
- Participated and did presentations at Train-the-Trainer program 2016 organized by CIS, Bengaluru
- Participated and presented a paper on Gender Gap at WikiConference India- 2016, Chandigarh and 4CCon, Chennai
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop) The laptop which I bought as student 2 years ago is dying now. I need a new laptop and good Internet connection to contribute smoothly to Wikimedia projects and for my Gender Gap activities.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I have planned organizing editathons to address Gender Gap. I have applied for a grant for this purpose.
- I will be training new Wikimedian.
- I will continue to contribute to Wikimedia projects.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Dhanalakshmi is an active contributor to Wikimedia projects. She is working hard towards bridging the gender gap in Wikimedia projects. She should be supported. I strongly recommend her cause.--Pavanaja (talk) 11:00, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Good candidate , as user Pavanaja said. ★ Anoop / ಅನೂಪ್ ✉ © 11:15, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Dhanalakshi K. T is an active contributor to Wikipedia projects so i strongly supported her. --Vinoda mamatharai (talk) 12:11, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support efficient and energetic. I support Dhanalakshmi.Vchetans (talk) 14:53, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 06:02, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Sangappadyamani (talk) 19:28, 4 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 05:49, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Sankoswal (talk) 12:13, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Sreejithkoiloth (talk) 16:33, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 13:11, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:25, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sivakosaran (talk) 14:22, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- User is an active Wikipedian conducting many outreach programs to build Wiki Community in different places. She needs support --Vikas Hegde (talk) 15:12, 27 February 2018 (UTC)