Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/People/Core teamပင်မဗျူဟာချမှတ်ရေးအဖွဲ့သည် ၂၀၁၇ခုနှစ်အတွက်ဖြစ်စဉ်များကိုစာရင်းပြုစုထားပါသည်။ အပတ်စဉ် ရရှိလာသောသတင်းအပေါ်မူတည်ကာ အဖြေများကိုလည်းထုတ်ဖော်လျှက်ရှိပါသည်။ Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/People/Core teamယခုနေရာတွင်ရှာဖွေပါ။
ထို့ကြောင့် User:Suzie Nussel (WMF)ဆူဇီသည် အောက်ပါအတိုင်း Special:MyLanguage/Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Audit of past strategy processesဖြစ်စဉ်များကိုစီမံထားပါသည်။
- Identify as a movement a cohesive direction that aligns and inspires us all on our path to 2030.
- Build trust, goodwill, and alignment within our movement. Participate in a legitimate, transparent, open process based on shared power, not hierarchy.
- Better understand the people and institutions that form our movement, those we are not yet reaching, and how their needs may change over the next 15 years.
- Build a shared understanding of what it means to be a movement, how others outside of us can take part, and what it will take to increase our movement’s impact. Unite around how to grow to achieve our vision.
- Build relationships to expand and enrich our movement and prospective partners.
Wikimedia Movement Strategy Process Map
Phase 1 of the process has three main discussion cycles. The purpose of these cycles is to allow time for individual contributors and organized groups that support the movement to discuss the future direction, generate ideas, and then come to consensus. The outcome of this work will be the shared movement-wide strategic direction, which will be posted for review before Wikimania 2017. Below is a graphic that depicts this process.
We are currently adjusting the process flow to better integrate all the findings. More information and a new graphic coming shortly.
- Outlines the considerations in developing the strategy process.
- Outlines the process for designing the strategy.
- Includes the proposed timeline for the strategy process.