|← SWMT||SWMT Tools|
|There are a number of tools that are useful in fighting cross-wiki vandalism and spam. This page is aimed at listing those tools.|
- (GR/GS/S) App for viewing queue of edits and on small wikis for SWMT.
- Needed for rollback links as used in some tools to work.
- (stewards) Allows for easy local hiding of locked SUL accounts.
- (anti-spam) Helps removing links from a page.
- (cvndatabase) Integrates CVNBot's global database with MediaWiki-pages. Supports global black-, grey- and whitelist. And the global watchlist for page titles.
- (anti-spam) A gadget to help dealing with the spam blacklist.
- (anti-spam) A gadget to assist in dealing with XWiki reports
- Gives tabs to quickly block using common settings.
- Quickly block lots of IPs.
- Speed up lots of administrative tasks.
- Speed up deletion of vandalism pages.
- Improves workflow of rollback.
- (anti-spam/countervandalism) Meta-script pulls together many user scripts for use doing work cross-wiki.
- TwinkleGlobal.js (how to install)
- This is sometimes suggested for people who don't pass Requests for global rollback. GR is not required for the script.
- (stewards) Improves aspects of the steward interface and workflow.
- (stewards) Adds a steward toolbox in the left sidebar with useful information and links.
- Active sysops.js
- (countervandalism/global sysops) Shows the number of active (one log entry in the last 7 days, or as configured) administrators and it can mark global sysop wikis.
- GS delete.js
- (global sysops) Preloads a set of frequently used deletion reasons for crosswiki use.
- Provides mass revision deletion functionality
- Main page: Small Wiki Monitoring Team/IRC and Countervandalism Network
- These bots monitor hundreds of wikis, forming the backbone of SWMT's monitoring capacity.
- COIBot and friends
- Monitors link additions on all wikis, forming the backbone of our anti-spam capacity.
- Monitors account unifications, watching for username vandalism.