The following request for comments is closed. Out of scope for RFC and also inactive.
Hello.What is the benefit of bureaucrat permission?!Why Not only "administrators"?! --ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 09:37, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- I think that this fails the scope of RFC. You could ask such things elsewhere, no need to start a request for comment. And to your question; you can read what 'crats do at Bureaucrat. They have some rights that admins don't have.´--Stryn (talk) 10:21, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- @Stryn: I know this.But I think that the best is giving bureaucrat permissions to admins and abolish bureaucrat right --ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 10:41, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- Then for example on the Finnish Wikipedia admins could give admin rights to everyone and they could also remove admin rights and remove users from the Arbitration Committee. Sounds like a not good idea. --Stryn (talk) 11:26, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- @Stryn: Did you mean it's more dangerous right? --ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 12:18, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- FWIW, all of the Icelandic Wikipedia sysops are also bureaucrats. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 01:31, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
I'm not sure what this RFC is intended to solve. If you have something more specific to say, then say it... --Rschen7754 07:45, 2 May 2016 (UTC)