- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.
This is a proposal for closing and/or deleting a wiki hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation. It is subject to the current closing projects policy.
The proposal is rejected and the project will be kept open.
- A Language Committee member provided the following comment:
Created by sock of LTA and rejected as vandalism per "ignore all rules," pending LangCom endorsement. Seb az86556
) 09:15, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
The Cree (Nehiyaw) Wikipedia is a wiki with clear vandalism, spambot, and long-term abuse. Also the wiki appears to be inactive. Thus, this wiki language appears to be all-English content. I purposely to close this wiki. XhelmhBD (talk) 07:31, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
@XhelmhBD: Please add a local announcement to your proposal, otherwise this proposal can be closed by everyone even not Langcom member. Announced locally by myself. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 05:23, 8 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Lea-Kim, BiblioQC, 13ab37, Smallison, and Benoit Rochon:@Thekidpossum, Benjamenta, and Viola-Ness: ^^ fyi. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 05:13, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks Liuxinyu970226 for letting us know. We rather to keep Cree open, since First Nations projects are more and more popular within Canada. Best regards, Benoit Rochon (talk) 17:00, 21 January 2020 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.