Call to Action!Edit
Based on the Partnerships Statement, we should take immediate action on the following items regarding partnerships and collaboration:
- Let’s make Phase 2 open-minded, participatory, and transparent, just like Phase 1. This is an opportunity to build trust in our movement, as well as to develop a collaborative mindset and working culture.
- Let’s thoroughly evaluate the current strengths and weaknesses of existing movement roles, processes and structures and co-create essential mechanisms that will enable the movement to move towards the 2030 Strategic Direction. And let’s continuously evaluate and further adapt these in the same transparent manner.
- Let’s make financial and organisational resources available that encourage collaboration among movement stakeholders and with partners.
- Let’s incentivize and resource peer-to-peer support and capacity building.
- Let’s co-create a shared knowledge, learning and evaluation framework around what makes partnerships work and what creates impacts for free knowledge.