Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/2014-01
(Redirected from Metrics and activities meetings/2014-01-09)
|December 2013||Wikimedia Foundation monthly Metrics & Activities Meeting, January 2014||February 2014|
- When: 9 January 2014 starting at 19:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Standard Time)
- Physical location: 6th floor, Wikimedia Foundation office, San Francisco.
- IRC participation: #wikimedia-officeconnect (download log)
- Video recording: YouTube / Commons
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Welcomes (slides: GDoc, Commons)
- Top line metrics
- Mobile apps update [Kenan] (slides: GDocs, Commons)
- Growth team update (Slides) [Steven Walling]
- New search: 6 months later (pdf version) [Chad & Nik]
- Google Code-in [Quim Gil] (Slides: [GDoc, Commons)
- Site performance update (slides) [Ori]
- Grant-making and Programs
- FDC Round 1 update [Katy] (slides: GDocs, Commons)
- IEG round 2 update [Siko] (slides: GDoc, Commons)
- Multimedia Vision 2016 [Fabrice] (See Video and Discussion on Commons)
- For more information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of December, see the upcoming monthly report.
Photos from Wikimedia Foundation's January 2014 Metrics Meeting, taken by Fabrice Florin.