Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/2013-12
(Redirected from Metrics and activities meetings/2013-12-05)
|November 2013||Wikimedia Foundation monthly Metrics & Activities Meeting, December 2013||January 2014|
- When: 5 December 2013 starting at 19:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Standard Time)
- Physical location: 6th floor, Wikimedia Foundation office, San Francisco.
- IRC participation: #wikimedia-officeconnect (download log)
- Video recording: YouTube / Commons
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Top line metrics
- Wikimedia's Visual Direction - Mun May Galloway (5 minutes - slide GDoc / PDF)
- Flow - Wikimedia's new discussion system - Maryana Pinchuk (10 minutes, walking through Flow setup on Labs)
- Mobile - On-boarding - Kenan Wang (5 minutes) (slides: gdoc / pdf)
- Grant-making and Programs
- Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications
- CC 4.0: everything you need to know in 180 seconds - Luis Villa (180 seconds) (Slides)
- For more information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of November, see the upcoming monthly report.