Interactive map of victims
A guiding theme over the year, WitchesEdit
A big focus in the editing activities of the year has been witches and in particular victims of witch hunting. Here are some of the elements implemented
- A list of witches victims of witch-hunting has been established during the year and editing activities dedicated to the creation of relevant biographies : Liste de victimes de chasses aux sorcières
- A map to display places where witches were executed w:fr:Projet:Les sans pagEs/Carte des sorcières notoires, with date, death type and description when relevant
- The annual meeting of the group took place in Sion (Switzerland), a city with a very rich history, in particular associated with witch hunting. Sion also hosts a LSP group of historians. Accordingly, the leadership decided the annual meeting would be themed and the week-end was the opportunity for city visits of witch-related buildings and history with an historian and middle ages manuscript archivist expert on the subject, as well as photo-hunting and editing on the witchery topic. See : w:fr:Projet:Les sans pagEs/Valais/Week-end sorcières for more information. Those activities will continue in 2020.
- A Wiki loves love campaign on Wikipedia was run in collaboration with the commons campaign
High volume of articles created or improvedEdit
1604 articles were created or improved in 2019, on many different topics (not limited to witches...)
Total views for the articles indexed by the projet ː
- jan 2019 4539 indexed articles, 1 443 701 views. Most viewed articlesː Louane, Frida Kahlo, Marie-Sophie Ferdane, Blanche Gardin
- dec 2019 6243 indexed articles, 1 900 509 views. Most viewed articles ː Camille Lellouche, Clara Luciani, Frida Kahlo, Louane.
97 participants proactively added newly created articles over the year 
. This seems the best indicator to measure active participation to the project, as people do this willingly (and regularly).
Newly indexed articles by les sans pagEs
Our main local groups and main initiativesEdit
|Our main local groups
||Our main initiatives pages in 2019
- Femmes et Féminisme Nantes 
- Archiwiki Montpellier 
- Les sans pagEs Méditerranée 
- Les sans pagEs Tunis 
- Les sans pagEs Genève 
- Les sans pagEs Paris 
- Les sans pagEs Valais 
- Wikimidi 
- Wikimercredis Musique 
- Wikimercredis MAMCO 
- 100femmes 
- Anthropologues collecteuses conteuses oubliées 
- Ecrire pour les droits - Marseille 
- Archiwiki Matrimoine (Hérault) 
- Week-end Sorcières 
- 100elles 
- Femmes au Père Lachaise 
- Wikisource Autrices 
- Wikipedia for Peace Tunis 
- March 8th Wiki4Women 
- Wiki Loves love 
Detailed editing activities organized by the groupsEdit
Process note : tracking activities
Groups are asked to fill out a dashboard within a sans pages campaign and to write a report both on their project pages and on the news feed of the main project page.
Dashboard for 2019
In 2019 we hosted 49 programs .
You can check all project pages on French Wikipédia.
More qualitative reporting can be found:
- In the News archive page (if participants provided a report)
- Or in the Calendar archive page (if participants added their event to the global calendar)
- Or on the local group dedicated page (if the event is part of a regular weekly or monthly activity hosted locally)
- Or on a specific initiative page (such as the Père Lachaise cemetery visit)
Here are the main activities as per these written reports:
This AFFs group is a fairly active group in the city of Nantes (west of France). It was created in March 2016. It hosts contribution events twice a week. Participation is open only upon registration and is governed by a rather strict charter. The group beneficiated from financing by les sans pagEs until june 2019, after which it was functionning independently.
|All local events organized by lesAff in 2019
- mercredi 9 janvier 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 26 janvier 2019, 14h-18h
- mercredi 13 février 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 23 février 2019, 14h-18h
- mercredi 13 mars 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 30 mars 2019, 14h-18h
- mercredi 10 avril 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 27 avril 2019, 14h-18h
- mercredi 15 mai 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 25 mai 2019, 14h-18h Atelier hors les murs
- mercredi 12 juin 2019, 18h30-21h30
- dimanche 16 juin 2019, Forum des assos, 10h-18h
- mercredi 11 septembre 2019, 18h30-21h30
- samedi 21 septembre 2019, journées du matrimoine, école de Longchamp, 14h-18h
- dimanche 22 septembre 2019, journées du matrimoine, Bains Douches, 10-12h et 14-16h
- samedi 28 septembre 2019, 14h-18h, Médiagraph
- samedi 5 octobre 2019, Fête des sciences, École centrale
- mercredi 9 octobre 2019, 18h30-21h30, Atelier du château
- samedi 26 octobre 2019, 14h-18h, Médiagraph
- mercredi 13 novembre 2019, 18h30-21h30, Atelier du château
- samedi 16 novembre et dimanche 17 novembre 2019, Musée d'Art Contemporain
- samedi 30 novembre 2019, 14h-18h, Médiagraph
- samedi 7 décembre, Festival cinéma expérimental PRISME
- mercredi 11 décembre 2019, 18h30-21h30, Atelier du château
This group was created in 2016 in the Valais area (in Switzerland) was moderately active in 2019 but generously and efficiently hosted the annual meeting of les sans pagEs in June.
|All local events organized by les sans pagEs Valais in 2019
- Permanence du 25 janvier 2019
- Permanence du 22 mars 2019
- Week-end Les sans pagEs 29 et 30 juin 2019 (see dedicated paragraph)
This is a group very active in the Montpellier area (South of France). This group operates in partnership with a GLAM institution (Archives départementales de l'Hérault). Recurrent workshops are oriented toward the history of women from this region. The group is taking the name "Archiwiki" from January 2019 onwards: understanding the contraction of the term Archives and Wiki.
|All local events organized by Archiwiki Matrimoine in 2019
- Samedi 2 février 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. report;
- Samedi 2 mars 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. report;
- Samedi 4 mai 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. dashboard, report
- Samedi 6 juillet 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. dashboard, report ;
- Samedi 5 octobre 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. dashboard, report.
- Samedi 7 décembre 2019 à Montpellier, Atelier de l'histoire. dashboard.
This very active historical group is hosting wikipermanences every week in Geneva (Switzerland), referred to as Wikimidi during lunch time, hosted at Geneva University. Some of the work done in 2019 was organized around a list of 100 notable women established by University of Geneva. A cooperation between the department in charge of gender equality at Geneva University and les sans pagEs made it possible to create many articles and wikidata entries about those women.
Another activity organized during those sessions lead to the addition of numerous pictures of street plates in Geneva. This initiative amplified the work done by a feminist association in Geneva, whose members launched https://100elles.ch, intending to add temporary street plate with the names of notable women standing side by side with the actual plate (featuring a man). This project used the past project Biographies des femmes en Suisse Romande which is LSP ancestor (or predecessor before the creation on the project).
During 2019, specific edit-a-thons were organized on Wenesday, dedicated to Music ad Politics. Those were organized in partnership with AMR : Wikimercredi musique.
|Local events organized by les sans pagEs Genève in 2019 (but Mamco)
- Wikimidi 20 December 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimidi 13 December 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimidi 6 December 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimercredi Musique 4 December 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimidi 29 November 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimidi 22 November 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour-Novae
- Wikimidi 15 November 2019 à Genève Uni Dufour
- Wikimidi 8 November à la FER (Service Egalité UNIGE) - Launch of 100Women campaign
- Wikimercredi Musique 6 November 2019 à Genève
- Wikimidi 1 November 2019 à Genève
- Wikimidi 25 October 2019 à Genève
- Wikimidi 18 October 2019 à Genève
- Wikimercredi Musique 12 October 2019 à Genève
- Wikimidi 11 October 2019 à Genève
- Wikimidi 3 October 2019
- Wikimidi 27 September 2019
- Wikimidi 20 September 2019
- Wikimidi 13 September 2019
- Wikimidi 28 June 2019
- Wikimidi 21 June 2019
- Info booth at Parc des Bastions 15 June 2019
- Wikimidi 14 June 2019
- Wikimidi 7 June 2019
- Wikimidi 31 May 2019
- Wikimidi 24 May 2019
- Wikimidi 17 May
- Wikimidi 10 May
- Wikimidi 3 May
- Wikimidi 26 April
- Wikimidi 19 April
- Wikimidi 12 April
- Wikimidi 4 April
- Wikimidi 27 March at Bibliothèque du Musée d'Art et d'Histoire
- Wikimidi 22 March
- Wikimidi 8 March on Art+Feminisme theme
- Wikimidi 1er March 2019
- Wikimidi 22 February
- Wikimidi 15 February 2019
- Wikimidi 8 February 2019
- Wikimidi 1er February 2019
- Wikimidi 25 January 2019
- Wikimidi 21 January 2019
- Wikimidi 18 January 2019
- Wikimidi 7 January 2019
Source + Wikimidi page
Besides the list of 100 women, the LSP group also partnered with the Geneva University to organize a writing contest related to LGBTIQ issues mentioned during the Continuun exhibition. The Continuum contest ran from October 2018 to January 2019. 24 articles were created and 3 improved during this contest. The winners received a certificate delivered by the equal opportunity office of UNIGE.
This group also organized WikiMercrediMAMCO on Wenesdays. 2 sessions were held during the year. Those workshops are organized in partnership with Wikimedia CH.
|Local events organized by les sans pagEs MAMCO in 2019
- Wikimercredi 19 June - MAMCO
- Wikimercredi 10 April - MAMCO
GalaHmm presenting. Wikimercredi MAMCO April 2019
Galahmm + Nattes à chat. Wikimercredi MAMCO June 2019
Street plate from 100elles project
The participants to this very active group organize one event per month in Paris.
events are hosted at La Gaîté Lyrique, a digital arts and modern music centre in Paris. La Gaïté Lyrique also hosts a resource centre, which functions as a modern library. Its collections include 1500 books, 200 periodicals, 150 art catalogues, and other material. Sessions operate with a different theme each month.
Other events focusing on WikiSource (Wikisource Autrices) are hosted during the week-end in Wikimedia France office generally combining with the dates of the event at the Gaité Lyrique.
Finally, other events take place in a less regular manner, depending on opportunities or propositions from interested third parties.
- 4 January 2019: meeting with the France 2 Télévision team to discuss the fr:Projet:Les sans pagEs/Paris/Femmes au Père Lachaise project
- 12 January 2019: Dashboard Femmes dans le domaine public - Gaïté Lyrique
- 12 January 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 9 February 2019: dashboard - Femmes, musiques et cinémas - Gaïté Lyrique
- 9 Février 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 16 March 2019: dashboard Femmes et informatique - Gaïté Lyrique
- 16 March 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 6 April 2019: [[wmfdashboard:courses/Gaïté_Lyrique/ArtPlusFeminism_-_Avril_2019_(avr) dashboard] - Art+Féminisme - Gaïté Lyrique
- 7 April 2019 : Visit to Père Lachaise Cemetary then edit-a-thon in Wikimedia France office.
- 17 April 2019 : Journée de la femme digitale à la Maison de la Radio
- 21 April 2019 : Projet:Reset at La Mutinerie
- 27 April 2019 : Contribution session at Centre Culturel Suisse related to Art+Feminism
- 25 May 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 25 May 2019: dashboard Cyberféminisme - Gaïté Lyrique
- 15 and 16 June 2019: dashboard - Afrocyberféminismes - Gaïté Lyrique
- 22 September 2019: dashboard - Gaïté Lyrique
- 21-22 September 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 09 October 2019: Anthropologues collecteuses conteuses oubliées - Médiathèque Louis Pergaud
- 12 October 2019: dashboard - Femmes Sonores - Gaïté Lyrique
- 23 October 2019: Presentation of the Witch Map
- 2 November 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
- 3 November 2019: dashboard - Femmes d'Asie, femmes en Asie - Gaïté Lyrique
- 7 December 2019: dashboard - Femmes de pouvoir - Gaïté Lyrique
- 7 December 2019: Atelier Wikisource Autrices - in Wikimedia France office
|2=All local events organized by les sans pagEs Paris in 2019
This small group was launched in June 2018. In 2019, it was very active with events with various goals, outreach, visibility, training etc. Its main focus in 2019 was to get more visible in the Mediterranean space and bond with local groups in the open source mouvement. Its hope was to recruit more participants and expand the group for more impact. Whilst expanding partnerships and opportunities was quite successful, the recruitment did not really follow.
Members of this group did not limit their activity to their local area, but
- travelled to support other LSP groups or other gender gap initiatives in their local activities. This was in particular the case of travel to Geneva in September 2019 to support Noircir Wikipedia or in March 2019 to participate to Wikipedia for Peace Tunis
- presented the LSP initiative in the international context. This was in particular the case for a presentation of LSP during WikiIndaba Nigeria (8-10 Nov); presentation in Bruxelles during the Wikiconvention francophone (sept 2019); presence at Wikimania Stockholm (August 2019)
Side note : the ArchiWiki edit-a-thons in Montpellier are generally considered to be part of LSP med, but have been separated in this report for clarity (see above for ArchiWiki Matrimoine events).
In 2019, this group was featured twice in the local press
- In Marcelle Media – May 2019. La lutte pour l’égalité femme/homme… jusque sur Wikipédia. 
- In La Provence – April 2019. Marseille : les « sans pages » conjuguent Wikipédia au féminin pluriel. 
Edit-a-thon March 8th at University Library
Edit-a-thon at Urban Prod
Edit-a-thon at Urban Prod
Presentation during Les Rencontres de l'Orme
Presence during Les Rencontres de l'Orme
Presence during Les Rencontres de l'Orme
Houssem, from Tunisia, came over for the Write for Rights days
Write for Rights edit-a-thon
Drawing made by Lea during Journée de la diversité
|All local events organized by les sans pagEs Med in 2019
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 6 December 2019.
- Marseille : Participation (dedicated booth) to a professional event Journées de la diversité - 29-30 Nov 2019
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 4 Oct 2019
- Montélimar : Présentation des sans pagEs à l'Université d'été des associations de Montélimar - Sept 2019
- Marseille : Participation (dedicated booth) to FIDEP (women working in illustration and caricature) - 28/29 Sept 2019
- Marseille : Ecrire pour les droits (Write for Rights) - 20/23 June
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 7 June 2019.
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 3 May 2019.
- Marseille : Participation (dedicated booth) to an education national conference. Citoyenneté numérique, numérique citoyen, Rencontres de l'Orme. 25/26 Apr 2021
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 5 April 2019.
- Marseille. University Library special day. BU St Jérôme. 8 March 2019.
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 1 March 2019.
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 1 Feb 2019.
- Marseille : Networking event with all open mouvement local associations. Presentation of LSP. La Fabulerie. 25 Jan 2019.
- Marseille : Edit-a-thon/Training. Urban Prod - 11 Jan 2019.
This initiative was launched in 2019 by one editor. Several edit-a-thons were planned but it is unclear whether they actually happened. The main activity organized in Tunisia in 2019 was a Write for Rights event which took place both in Tunisia 22-25 March, later followed by a second event in Marseille (France) on 22-23 of June (organized in partnership with Les sans pages Med). As part of this project, the Tunisian participant for Les sans pagEs Tunis came over to Marseille for the June session, whislt a member of Les sans pagEs Med went to Tunis for the March session.
During the Wikipedia for Peace Tunis session 104 articles have been created in more than 15 languages.
Wikipedia for Peace Tunis project with all results - Report by LSP Med
Presentation of LGBT Rights in Nigeria
Contributors visiting Sidi Bou Said
Other editing activitiesEdit
A few additional activities were organized over the year, based on opportunities or per request from third parties, but not being directly related to a clearly identified group.
|Other unsorted activities
International Women's Day logo
- Event related to Women in Sciences in Montreal (Canada) - 05 March
- A training/editing session in Québec related to women (Canada) - Library University Laval - 7 March
- International Women Day. In 2019, les sans pagEs coordinated several events in different places. A complete list of all organized activities can be seen on the 8 mars 2019 wiki page. Editing activities took place in Geneva (Switzerland), Marseille (France), Toulouse (France), Paris (France) as well as Conakry (Guinea). The largest event was organized in Unesco offices in Paris.
- A training and editing eventn Documentons le design, about Women and Design in Lille (France) - 5 June
- Event as part of the Photophore festival in Tremblay en France (France) - 12 October
- Launch of Noircir Wikipedia - Paris - 2 Nov
- Launch of Noircir Wikipedia - Nov - 9 Nov
- A stand and photo studio during Journée Nationale des Elues locales de France in Issy les Moulineaux (France) - 22 Nov 2019
Participation to activities organized by other groupsEdit
The group members wish to be fully integrated into the Wikimedia gender gap ecosystem. Which is why it seeks to participate to contests organized by other groups in the community. In 2019, there were three notable such involvements