ꯏꯟꯇꯔꯅꯦꯠ ꯄꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤ ꯊꯝꯖꯤꯟꯅꯕ ꯔꯣꯕꯣꯠ/ꯅꯨꯡꯉꯥꯏꯇꯕꯁꯤꯡ
|Common problems are described below. Contact us right away|
ꯔꯣꯕꯣꯠ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯍꯧꯖꯤꯛ ꯃꯊꯧ ꯇꯧꯍꯟꯅꯂꯔꯣꯏ
The management interface is reporting a 503 error
Wait about an hour and then refresh. If it still does not work, report it on Phabricator.
ꯔꯣꯕꯣꯠ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯄꯥꯝꯖꯅ ꯂꯝꯐꯝ ꯑꯗꯨ ꯁꯤꯈꯔꯦ ꯍꯥꯏꯅ ꯎꯠꯂꯤ
ꯔꯣꯕꯣꯠ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯏꯪꯂꯤꯁ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯣꯏꯗ ꯃꯐꯝꯗ
The bot is using the incorrect date format in templates
- Modify the bot configuration for your wiki. Make sure your wiki is selected from the dropdown on the top right.
- Scroll to "Default used date formats". Define one date format per line, using the strftime syntax. The format that is preferred by your wiki should have the prefix
@default:in front of it.
- Scroll to the bottom and submit. If there are still issues, leave a message on User talk:InternetArchiveBot.
The bot is removing a lot of wikitext from pages
The bot often makes maintenance edits to articles in the course of its work. This includes removing redundant citations from articles. Here is an example of that kind of edit. In articles, if a reference has a "name" attribute (such as
<ref name="cite1">Wales, 1994</ref>), you only need to provide the text of the citation once, and can use shorthand references after (like
<ref name="cite1" />).
In the event something else is happening causing the bot to remove large amounts of wikitext, please leave a message on User talk:InternetArchiveBot.
ꯑꯩꯅ ꯑꯩꯒꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯗ ꯔꯣꯕꯣꯠ ꯑꯗꯨ ꯌꯥꯍꯟꯂꯦ ꯑꯗꯨꯕꯨ ꯀꯩꯁꯨ ꯇꯧꯔꯛꯇꯦ
If the bot has never run on your wiki before, it is possible the bot is not yet configured for it. If you leave a message on our talk page we can work on setting up the bot for your wiki. Also, when a bot is enabled on a wiki for the first time, it can take potentially days for the first edit to be made.
If the bot has run on your wiki before, it is possible that the bot has been disabled server-side. When this happens, it is because there is a bug that is preventing InternetArchiveBot from working effectively on that wiki. Please wait for service to return to that wiki. Also check to make sure the bot is not blocked on your wiki.
I need to manually set a domain or URL as alive or dead
ꯑꯇꯩ ꯃꯔꯛꯇ ꯌꯥꯗꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯅꯠꯇ꯭ꯔꯒ ꯑꯍꯦꯟꯕ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯕ ꯌꯥꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯍꯥꯏꯖꯕ
- ꯃꯔꯛꯇ ꯌꯥꯗꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯄꯥꯎ ꯄꯤꯕ ꯅꯠꯇ꯭ꯔꯒ ꯑꯍꯦꯟꯕ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯕ ꯌꯥꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯍꯥꯏꯖꯕ
- ꯅꯪꯒꯤ ꯂꯣꯟꯗꯨꯗ ꯑꯩꯈꯣꯏꯗ ꯄꯥꯎ ꯐꯥꯎꯔꯛꯎ (ꯖꯔꯃꯟ ꯅꯠꯇ꯭ꯔꯒ ꯏꯪꯂꯤꯁ ꯂꯣꯟ ꯄꯥꯎꯈꯨꯝ ꯑꯊꯨꯕ ꯐꯪꯒꯅꯤ ꯫)