Connect with the developers and other users edit
Operation status edit
- 🟢 InternetArchiveBot is currently running on 300+ Wikimedia wikis.
- 🟢 We have moved the management interface to a new server. Please start using iabot.wmcloud.org instead of iabot.toolforge.org. Please let us know if anything broke during this process.
- 🟡 Testing is stalled on Alemannisch Wikipedia (als), Asturian Wikipedia (ast), and Japanese Wikipedia (ja).
- 🔴 Bot is approved but disabled indefinitely pending software improvements on French Wikipedia (fr), MediaWiki.org, Norwegian Nynorsk Wikipedia (nn), Polish Wikipedia (pl), and Portuguese Wikipedia (pt).
Last updated: 20:54, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
How this page works edit
- Ask your question in any language. Questions in English or German will receive the fastest responses.
- Our team will try to respond within seven days.
- Seven days after our response we will mark the thread as resolved. This queues the thread for archiving.
- If our response does not answer your question, you are welcome to remove the "section resolved" tag and write an additional comment.
- Seven days after the thread is marked as resolved, it will be archived. Once a thread is archived, it should not be un-archived. Instead, create a new thread and link to the old one.
|SpBot archives all sections tagged with
October 2023 edit
I would like to report an issue with InternetArchiveBot, which is currently unable to archive content from https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in . I kindly request your assistance in resolving this problem. Thanks.–Owais Al Qarni (talk) 07:59, 28 October 2023 (UTC)
Url shortener that appears dead, though still being added, and I wish to get it blacklisted, though happy to wait until after we have done a reasonable cleanup effort. @Harej: Are you able to tell me a reasonable process nd timeline we an look to employ to meet both our sets of goals? Thanks. — billinghurst sDrewth 00:16, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
- Billinghurst, what exactly is meant when you say it appears dead? Do you have an example of a broken link at that domain? Harej (talk) 21:25, 8 November 2023 (UTC)
- Appears dead = 2 hours of sporadic checking of a spam link and not getting a sensible return, and occasional checking of some other links for fail. Then post here, also recognising that it may not be a permanent thing, so plaster it here before I forget and move on. [Making sure that I am suitably vague so I don't look totally stupid if it returms.] — billinghurst sDrewth
The bot created 1MB of text edit
Hallo, and thank you for improving Wikipedias with your bot! I noticed that between March and June 2023, the bot misbehaved in eowiki on the page eo:Etoŝa salebenaĵo. See in particular this: eo:Special:diff/7943392/8185572 which is entirely due to InternetArchiveBot misbehaving. The bot ceased generating text on 1st July, so maybe someone has already fixed the bug. —Super nabla (talk) 22:06, 10 November 2023 (UTC)
Permission error when trying to run IAbot on a single page edit
Used the bot some weeks ago and it worked fine. Now the error "Permission error The action you are trying to perform requires the analyzepage permission." appears. Seems like a bug. Gor1995 (talk) 00:15, 16 November 2023 (UTC)
Gross content on wiki page edit
- @Laclaudette22, this talk page is related to an automatic bot account. Please find help at your home wiki project, that appears to be "it.wiki", starting from it:Aiuto:Aiuto or leave a note seeking for a Tutor here. Thanks --M/ (talk) 13:18, 21 November 2023 (UTC)
Tag removal edit
Domains are alive edit
Hi. The bot claims that domains https://www.rsd.cz (https://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%C5%98editelstv%C3%AD_silnic_a_d%C3%A1lnic_%C4%8CR&diff=prev&oldid=23401506, etc.) and https://www.dpmb.cz (https://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Doprava_v_Brn%C4%9B&curid=182332&diff=23401461&oldid=23400090, etc.) are dead, but they are alive. --Harold (talk) 10:40, 23 November 2023 (UTC)
The bot duplicate my topic edit
I'm here to report the bot. The bot has reported that the article this edit? There is a dead link, but it's actually not dead and has not included any links, and the bot is still creating duplicate messages. It's happened many times. I think I will turn off the bot first to prevent the article from having any more problems and you can view it in the edit history. Please help me. Thank you. PhetanNTN (talk) 03:14, 27 November 2023 (UTC)