Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Wikimedians of Cameroon User Group/Wiki Loves Women editathons in Buea and Bamenda
Hello Geugeor thank you for your rapid grant proposal and your patience as we worked through our busy period. I'm especially interested in how your focus on the anglophone regions of Cameroon will change your results in attendance and/or contributions. I am approving your grant request. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 06:18, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
Change of datesEdit
- Dates have been changed for several reasons (1-30 August 2018):
- - The date of obtaining the Rapid Grant was exceeded and it was necessary to rediscuss with associations a new favorable period
- - May is over and June is coming to an end
- - The month of July is devoted to the activities of Wiki Loves Earth and Wikimania
Change of Dates ApprovedEdit
Hello Geugeor Georges, thank you for posting your explanation for changing the dates here. I am approving your new grant start and end dates. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 09:18, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
Several postponements and difficultiesEdit
- We canceled the formation of Bamenda because of the curfew throughout the locality. Our local partner for this training has moved to Yaoundé.
- We held a session in Buea and we want to hold a second session in view of the request of the participants and the objective we want to take up in the locality (to extend our User Group in the English-speaking region). We agreed to hold the second training after the results of the presidential elections however, the security situation in the locality is a bit unstable; but we want to take up this challenge. Please a little indulgence.
- Please, give us until the end of February
Approval of change of datesEdit
Hello Geugeor Georges, thank you for letting us know the status of the project. I hope all of you are staying safe. I have updated your end date to be February 28th. We've updated our records to expect your expense documentation and final report on March 30, 2019.