Grants talk:PEG/WM RS/GLAM Start Up/Report
There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "PEG/WM RS/GLAM Start Up/Report" page.
Thank you for this detailed report. We have the following questions/comments and look forward to your response:
- How many people are on the GLAM team?
- Can you provide links to GLAM photo uploads from the different institutions?
- Do you have more specific metrics regarding the number of photos and articles?
- You had a considerable number of meetings with GLAM institutions in Serbia (20). What is the follow-up to these meetings? Were any of them especially promising?
- It would be great to have your broader reflection on the potential of GLAM work in Serbia given the relatively modest results and traction. What is the cultural/institutional environment in Serbia like? Is it ripe for GLAM partnerships or does it need to mature? Is there a significant challenge we could focus on addressing in order to achieve significant impact? Or would WMRS's time and resources be better spent in other programs? Your thoughts will help us understand the context in which you're working.
- Please return the remaining 4,213.26 USD to WMF.
- In this moment there is 5 persons (3 very active)
- Category:Images from the Belgrade Aviation Museum
- We had not did any specific research for now for those pictures.
- Most of institution didn't know noting about Wikimedia and GLAM project. Several institution was interested for continuing the discussion about possibility of cooperation. Some institution liked idea but didn't have time/money/capacity for cooperation. Also, some institution change the management and that returned negation on start.
- The GLAMs in Serbia are pretty closed and with small budget. The transition is very slowly and take a lot of time. With this big number we showed that we are working to change situation. In other case with small cost we showed we are taking care about budget and we are not investing in project and negations if we are not sure there will be some positive results. Also, often changes of management over the past few years make it difficult.--MikyM (talk) 10:20, 10 July 2014 (UTC)