Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- Recruit new editors
- Add high quality and a high quantity of content
- increase editing in Wikipedia in arabic
- Have an education material for Arabic speaking people
- Filming the MOOC in Arabic and uploading.
- Lunch it in 2019
- Create a new community of people how want to be a part of Wikimedia Projects
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- The Wiki MOOC in Arabic is the greatest chance to have a lot of new contributors in the Arabic version of Wikipedia. We will create a program for this MOOC, by correcting the past MOOC, traducing the other MOOC's in other languages. find platform for this MOOC. Filming and uploading this content to Wikimedia projects.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- Social Media promotion (FB / Insta / Twitter / Youtube )
- Thru the other local Arabic chapter
- Central Notice in Wikimedia projects in Arabic
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- With our Fb tweeter and other social media, we will give news to all the users who have been with us. we will do workshops and events like edit-a-thon. And we will stay in contact for the future contests and events. Give a good orientation to the contributor to be supported by their local territorial group.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants: over then 2 000
- Number of articles created or improved over then 1000
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons over then 500
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects over then 200
|Sl.No||Item||Quantity||Rate (DZD)||Total (DZD)||Total (USD)||Notes|
|1||Social Media promotion||1,00||14 000,00||14 000,00||117,59||Sponsored posts in FB pages|
|2||Rent a office (With Green screen)||7,00||7 000,00||49 000,00||411,55||Place where we can film the MOOC (7 days)|
|3||Rent a Camera (Sony Alpha A7 II (M2))||7,00||4 000,00||28 000,00||235,18||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|4||Rent a Lens 70-200mm USM||7,00||1 900,00||13 300,00||111,70||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|5||Rent a Led projectors||7,00||500,00||3 500,00||29,40||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|6||Rent a Kit lighting Green Box||7,00||400,00||2 800,00||23,52||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|7||Rent a Sennheiser microphone||7,00||950,00||6 650,00||55,85||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|8||Rent a Manfrotto tripod||7,00||350,00||2 450,00||20,58||For 7 days (recording equipment)|
|9||MOOC actor (Presenter)||7,00||6 500||45 500,00||382,15||For 7 days we will take a Radio speaker|
|10||Video editing||21,00||3 400,00||71 400,00||599,69||21 videos For this MOOC|
|Grand Total||DZD 236 600,00||$1 987,21|
referring to the exchange rate of with the site OANDA 03 August
- Support Great11 (talk) 17:51, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support Mohammed Bachounda (talk) 01:00, 25 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support As per discussion. --Helmoony (talk) 09:54, 28 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support The first edition of WikiMasaq was very helpful for students in our education programs, and I can only imagine the second one being even more so. Would love to see this come to light. --Fjmustak (talk) 11:53, 3 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Alaa :)..! 12:54, 3 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Jules78120 (talk) 15:23, 6 November 2018 (UTC)