Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Project Goal edit
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Increase skills for existing contributors
- Capacity building
Team Members edit
Project Plan edit
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- To train existing contributors
- To get members involved in project activities
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- Regular activities help increase the skills of the contributors
- Regular meetings help build the capacity of the community
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- Through social media
- Contact information
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- Monthly meet-ups
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- Through the past activities conducted by the members of PhilWiki Community namely Wiki Takes Rinconada, 10th Bikol Wikipedia Anniversary, and Wiki Loves Earth Philippines, these follow up activities are proposed for editors who participated the previous projects:
- 17 November 2018 (Topics: Wikipedia:Tutorial/Editing and Wikipedia:Tutorial/Formatting)
- 1st Monthly Meeting (November/December 2018)
- 15 December 2018 (Topics: Wikipedia:Tutorial/Wikipedia Links and Wikipedia:Tutorial/Citation)
- 2nd Monthly Meeting (December 2018/January 2019)
- 19 January 2019 (Topics WikiProject and WikiGnome)
- 3rd Monthly Meeting (January/February 2018)
- 16 February 2019 (Topics: 100 Wiki Days Challenge and 100 Wiki Commons Days)
- 4th Monthly Meeting (February - April 2019)
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants: 20
- Number of people who will help organize the event: 3 veteran contributors
- 1 USD = 53.5349 PHP as of 14 July 2018 www.xe.com
- Project budget table
|No.||Item||Quantity||Rate (PHP)||Total (PHP)||Total (USD)||Notes|
|1||WikiTutorials||4||PHP 10,000.00||PHP 40,000.00||USD 747.17||Tutorial from basic content editing to joining a WikiProject|
|2||Meet-ups||4||PHP 5,000.00||PHP 20,000.00||USD 37.36||Offline discussion and follow-up tutorial|
|3||Internet||20||PHP 1,000.00||PHP 20,000.00||USD 37.36||Allowance for internet rental and/or internet data of participants who may need assistance|
|4||Logistics||PHP 10,000.00||USD 186.79||Organizing|
|5||Swags||PHP 10,000.00||USD 186.79||Rewards to productive participants|
|6||Contingency cost||PHP 6,000.00||USD 112.07||Unexpected expenses|
|Total: PHP 106,000.00 (USD 1,980.02)|
- Support I support, because it is big help, since I'm just a beginner in Wikipedia, so it's a big help to increase my knowledge. .😁 ShiminUfesoj 12:37, 22 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support I would like to support this activity (Wiki Tutorial and Monthly Meet-up) to enhance my capability and knowledge on wiki. MarvinBikolano (talk) 09:22, 30 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support For a more vibrant PhilWiki Community! --Filipinayzd (talk) 05:43, 7 August 2018 (UTC)