- Such a hint on what the money is needed for - good thing.Ziko 16:16, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- I like this one, to the point, and a good call to action. Maybe change the wording of the second sentence? --Dgultekin 16:27, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- Don´t we use the donations for other projects aswell? In that case we provoke the impression that donations are solely used for bandwidth [[User:Till Mletzko (WMDE)|http://itarsia.in/Till Mletzko (WMDE)]] 10:11, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- It has something, but as Till says, we use the money for a great many other things. Is bandwidth even the biggest single cost any more? So it's perhaps misleading. How about "[Project] is free to use, expensive to run. Please donate."?
- It's nice, even though I'd leave out the "Thank you". --Church of emacs talk · contrib 13:43, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
- I like this. Should be a classic. Renata3 02:41, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
Our Servers Need YouEdit
Proposed by: Sven Manguard. On scope? n/d. Tested? n/d. Income: n/d. Discarded: n/d.
Submitted on: 2010-09-28