Fundraising 2009/Website Design
|Design and message (Meta)|
|Live donation pages (WMFwiki)|
For the 2009 Annual Fundraiser, WMF will be working with Fenton Communications and SeaChange Strategies for design and messaging elements. Both companies bring a wealth of real world experience to the fundraiser.
The two companies have been asked to help with the following:
- Complete re-design of all donation pages... this includes layout of the site elements, look, feel, and ease of use. This includes a re-designed toolbar and extra navigation links.
- Story and messaging elements supporting our broader public relations strategy. This includes the actual text for our site notices, landing pages, and donation pages.
- Design and copy for the WMF email campaign: assisting with cultivation and stewardship of current donors.
- General public relations and strategy work as needed.
Final round designsEdit
From the talk page, the current designs were visible on the test donation site (for instance: Donate homepage, Notice7 banner), but these pages, and dev.donate.wikipedia.org as a whole, no longer exist.
They differ from the second round designs below, largely based on feedback given here and offline.
As we get closer to our projected November 2nd launch, below are some mock ups and designs. Rand Montoya 21:25, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Apparently there are new variations of the designs here:  and a mockup of the donation page here:  -- phoebe 21:46, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Sample Banners (2d round)Edit
Below are mock ups of the site notices and banners that we'll be using for the 2009 Annual Fundraiser. Full campaign messages can be found here.
Webpage Design (2d round)Edit
September 21, 2009: Wireframe initial draft of donation page designs:
Donation Page (2d round)Edit
We are still designing the final version of this year's donation page. Below is the latest mock up of what the design might look like. Rand Montoya 21:25, 14 October 2009 (UTC)