To Do listEdit
- Auto updates of at least PayPal data
- One update every minute to 5 minutes, depending on server load issues
- Updates based on data from PayPal (see the source here note example code <input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="http://wikimediafoundation.org/cgi-bin/paywiki.cgi">)
- The ability to also add manual updates for other donation sources
- Auto-updated donation bar (translatable mock-up here
- Auto-updated PayPal data added to tracking page like that at wikimedia:Fund drives/2005/Q1
- A frame-like part added to every page on every wiki where a small auto-updated donation bar can be displayed. Only the "frame" would change for each update in order to not invalidate cache.
- ability for that to be translated using templates on local wikis
- Ability to auto-generate PayPal reports like those at wikimedia:Fund drives/2005/Q1#Day-by-day PayPal totals
- wikimedia:Fundraising needs to be updated with
- Links/info about our credit card processing service
Info on how to donate to the foundation's Belgium account
- Info on donations to local chapters: Yes, no, if yes, how etc.
If you are interested in helping, please sign up here.
- Daniel Mayer 02:58, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
- Danny 09:29, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
- Waerth 11:39, 15 August 2005 (UTC) (although I do not have to much time, but I can help updating figures and stuff)
- Aphaia++ 11:56, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
- +sj +
- notafish }<';>
- Eirik 10:54, 19 August 2005 (UTC)
- Suisui 18:18, 22 August 2005 (UTC)