CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
- Introduction to vector graphics and SVG files
- Introduction to Inkscape
- Translating a file using Inkscape for the campaign
- Uploading the file to WCommons + updating lists and templates
- Main: https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/CIS-A2K/STC19IN_Onsite_at_SDes,_AUD_(March_2019)
- Number of participants: 9
- Number of new trainees on SVG Translation: 7
- Number of files uploaded: 7
- Languages represented: Bengali, Hindi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu