CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
- What is MediaWiki?
- Installation of MediaWiki software
- Getting familiar with MediaWiki structure
- Gadgets Installation
- Introduction to extensions and skins
- Introduction to Git, GitHub, Phabricator, Gerrit
- Submitting patches through Gerrit
- Understanding the extension structure with BoilerPlate
- Special Pages Extenstions
- All about the i18n
- Create Special Page Extension from ground 0
- Tag extensions
- UserScripts Creation
- Wikimedia API
- Create a python Flask Web app and Deploy it on Toolsforge
- Brainstorming Program and Follow up Projects with Students