The 2030 Movement Brand Project is the current project working on brand. It is creating an evolved brand system using Wikipedia as a central reference point. The objective is to better communicate who we are in order to attract billions of new users into our movement.
This page collects Wikimedia brand assets, guidelines, and ready-to-use design templates.
Como as pessoas pensam da Wikimedia e do trabalho que fazemos é a nossa marca. O nosso logótipo é o gatilho, ou simbolo, dos pensamentos e sentimentos sobre nossa marca.
- Read about the relationship between brand and logo.
- Read the trademark policy to see who can use the Wikimedia marks, and how.
Marca e uso
We call the unified words and art of a logo, a 'mark.'
Marcas da Fundação Wikimedia
Usando as marcas da Fundação Wikimedia
The Wikimedia Foundation wordmark and prominent document titles are written in Montserrat. Document body copy text is written in Source Serif Pro. Both types are free to download under the Open Font License.
For additional character support (e.g. Arabic, Armenian, Bengali type) we have been using Noto. This entire type family is free to download under the Open Font License, but you will need to select the specific character type file (e.g. "Kufi" for Arabic) you intend to use.
The Wikimedia Foundation mark is one-color. There are two options: black or white. This approach makes it more flexible and easier to use in different situations.
For example, here is the white mark on a black background:
Use the mark on any color background, and even on top of a busy background like a photo, and it reads well. The forms are clear. The type is wide. The contrast is high.
Usando as cores Wikimedia
There are three colors closely associated with the Wikimedia movement. They are green, blue, and red. They can be used as background colors, title or headline colors, in branded apparel. For example, they are used as part of the Wikimedia Foundation business card design.
These are specific color values used by the Wikimedia Foundation:
- Note: The blue CMYK value is inconsistent on Adobe applications. Use the blue hex value and set up your document in CMYK color mode.
- Some logos use for blue instead of #0063BF the "non-dithered colors" #069
Usando a marca Wikimedia
This mark is used by the Wikimedia movement around the world.
Click the icons to continue
Equipamento e vestuário
Como pode contribuir para esta colecção
- Upload your asset to Wikimedia Commons
- Navigate to an existing gallery page within the brand wiki eg. Brand/Envelopes
- Describe your asset with a meaningful label and add to the gallery with your image eg. specific envelope size.
- If none of the existing categories apply, you can make your own! Follow the Click-IT module guidelines.