This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
This page collects Wikimedia brand assets, guidelines, and ready-to-use design templates.
How people think of Wikimedia and the work that we do is our brand. Our logo is the trigger, or signifier, for thoughts and feelings about our brand.
- Read about the relationship between brand and logo.
- Read the trademark policy to see who can use the Wikimedia marks, and how.
Mark & usage
We call the unified words and art of a logo, a 'mark.'
Wikimedia Foundation marks
Using the Wikimedia Foundation marks
The Wikimedia Foundation wordmark and prominent document titles are written in Montserrat. Document body copy text is written in Source Serif Pro. Both types are free to download under the Open Font License.
For additional character support (e.g. Arabic, Armenian, Bengali type) we have been using Noto. This entire type family is free to download under the Open Font License, but you will need to select the specific character type file (e.g. "Kufi" for Arabic) you intend to use.
The Wikimedia Foundation mark is one-color. There are two options: black or white. This approach makes it more flexible and easier to use in different situations.
For example, here is the white mark on a black background:
Use the mark on any color background, and even on top of a busy background like a photo, and it reads well. The forms are clear. The type is wide. The contrast is high.
Benyttelse af Wikimedia farver
There are three colors closely associated with the Wikimedia movement. They are green, blue, and red. They can be used as background colors, title or headline colors, in branded apparel. For example, they are used as part of the Wikimedia Foundation business card design.
These are specific color values used by the Wikimedia Foundation:
R51, G153, B102
C67, M0, Y33, K40
R0, G99, B191
C89, M63, Y0, K0
R153, G0, B0
C24, M100, Y100, K25
- Note: The blue CMYK value is inconsistent on Adobe applications. Use the blue hex value and set up your document in CMYK color mode.
- Some logos use for blue instead of #0063BF the "non-dithered colors" #069
Benyttelse af Wikimedia mærke
Dette mærke bruges af Wikimedia bevægelsen verden rundt.
Tryk på ikonerne for at fortsætte
Grej og beklædning
Sådan tilføjer du til din samling
- Upload your asset to Wikimedia Commons
- Navigate to an existing gallery page within the brand wiki eg. Brand/Envelopes
- Describe your asset with a meaningful label and add to the gallery with your image eg. specific envelope size.
- If none of the existing categories apply, you can make your own! Follow the Click-IT module guidelines.
Ofte stillede spørgsmål
You can review some common questions, and their answers, at our frequently asked questions page. Don't see something you are wondering about? Add a question on the Talk page!