Abuse filter helpers/da
|Den følgende side er en oversættelse af global politik til sproget dansk.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this document and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
This page has been developed and approved by the community and its compliance is mandatory for all projects. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
The Abuse filter helpers global group was created to allow its users global access to view the contents of abuse filters marked as private and their corresponding abuse log entries.
Requests for abuse filter helper rights should be placed on Steward requests/Global permissions#Requests for other global permissions. The request will be approved by a steward if there is a consensus for the user to become an abuse filter helper after a period of discussion of no less than one week.
- If an abuse filter helper has made no global edits for a year, the permission may be revoked by a steward. They may re-apply through the regular process.
Misuse or abuse:
- This permission can be removed immediately by a steward in the case of abuse or serious misuse, after which a request for comment must be filed. In other cases, a request for comment can be filed, and the rights removed by a steward if it is closed with consensus for that course of action.
- Se misbrugsloggen (
- Se detaljerede poster i misbrugsloggen (
- Se logposter fra misbrugsfiltre der er markeret som private (
- Se misbrugsfiltre (
- Se misbrugsfiltre markeret som private (
- Retrieve information about IP addresses attached to revisions or log entries (
- View the spam block list log (
Rights specifically not assigned
- Opret eller redigér misbrugsfiltre (
- Opret eller redigér globale misbrugsfiltre (
- Ændre misbrugsfiltre med begrænsede handlinger (
- Tilbagerul alle ændringer udført af et bestemt misbrugsfilter (