|Status of the proposal|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||It aims to dispose all content that can be arranged in a museum and that has enough notoriety for such, separated in small projects, like Museum of Art, Museum of Fossils etc.
It is different from Wikipedia, because the criteria of notoriety are different, it is not necessary that each object be covered by sources, for example, it is enough that it has “museum interest” (to be better defined the criteria). It is also different from Wikipedia by the provision of information (the image becomes the center), by the multilingual style, as in Wikidata, among others.
It differs from Commons because it not only stores images and catalogs them, but explains them, relates them, and does so in all possible languages, for public, like ina Museum. Will use Commons as archive.
It differs from the Wikidata because its information is not only objects but also contains a text.I suggest that each page has a museum object, with a main photo and other photos (other angles, etc.) a larger text, and links as in wikidata for artist, place where it is found etc.
|Is it a multilingual wiki?||It would be a multilingual project, where the user decides which language to access. Kind of like it's done today at the Wikidata|
|Potential number of languages||It would be a multilingual project, where the user decides which language to access. Kind of like it's done today at the Wikidata|
|Proposed tagline||Does your project have a tagline? (optional)|
|New features to require||Same extension of commons.|
|Felipe da Fonseca, --Los Vegas (talk) 14:32, 25 March 2018 (UTC)|
- i like your great achieve project. i would love to contribute SamadheeDsilva (talk) 05:50, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- I would be interested in this project, keep me posted. Cheers Scott Thomson (Faendalimas) talk 15:36, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
- If carried out, this project would interest me. Miguu (talk) 19:17, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
- I would love to participate if this project goes well! -- Jay Jay Marcus Keize13 (talk)
- Pretty interesting. I was thinking of something like this too. We have tons of old machins from the industrial age in Thiers, some still in use. It could even be filmed with people using it. -- Thibdx (talk) 18:24, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support ArepTicous talkcontribs 14:56, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- I'm interested. Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 13:07, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support . It sounds as culture. And can include all the items in a Museum / Archaeological Site. 23:41, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support. --NGC 54 (talk | contribs) 10:15, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support If this project is approved, I would totally contribute. PastelKos (talk) 13:38, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
- Support JackFromReedsburg (talk) 03:08, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Strong support MONUMENTA (talk) 13:57, 29 July 2021 (UTC)
- Strong support Inphonekrie (talk) 14:14, 6 September 2021 (UTC)
- Support Netgo123 (talk) 05:22, 20 October 2021 (UTC)
- Support Commons is badly designed for showcasing. Structured data and the such hasn't been widely used. Curation is important --Ignacio Rodríguez (talk) 20:19, 11 June 2022 (UTC)