Wikimedians of Albanian Language User Group/2015-2016 Report
Wikimedians of Albanian Language User Group Annual Report.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2015, preparation for the competition which was run on September.
- 15 years Wikipedia, edit-a-thon. 16 January 2016
- Infoboth and talk/workshops at OSCAL 2106 14-15 May 2016.
- CEE Spring - article writing competition
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Albania and Kosovo, full report of WLE 2016 in Albanian Wikipedia. (June 2016)
Writing Weeks - Cultural HeritageEdit
- Writing Weeks - "Cultural Heritage" was a collaboration of several Wikipedia communities.
- Date: 29 June - 12 July 2016
- Participantsː 8
- Articles createdː 31
- Articles improvedː 2
Wiki Loves MapsEdit
Started during summer 2016 Wiki Loves Maps is a project that aims to improve the geoinformation of articles in SQ Wikipedia and articles related to Albania in other languages of Wikipedia. The project is expected to end in late December 2016.
- Date: July 2016 - December 2016
- Participants so far: 16
- Articles in SQ Wikipedia improved so far: 255
- Articles in other languages improves so far: 22
Edit-a-thon of Cultural Monuments in KosovoEdit
Part of the project Wiki Loves Monuments in Kosovo, an edit-a-thon was organized about the cultural monuments of Kosovo (with contributions to sqwiki, dewiki, czwiki and enwiki). Read the full report.
- Date: 12-13 November 2016
- Participantsː 12
- Articles createdː 432
- Articles improvedː +150
WikiprojektiːGratë (Women) edit-a-thonEdit
- Participantsː 13 offline and 5 online
- Articles createdː 49
- Articles improvedː 54
- Full report
Wiki Weekend Tirana 2016Edit
- Wiki Weekend conference (3-4 December 2016) co-organized with Open Labs Albania.