Wikimedia Northern Europe
Wikimedia Northern Europe is a regional group of Wikimedia chapters and user groups. It comprises Wikimedia Denmark, Wikimedia Estonia, Wikimedia Norge, Wikimedia Suomi, Wikimedia Sverige, Wikimedians of Latvia User Group and Wikimedians of Iceland User Group.
Selected projects edit
- 1000 Eesti
- List created by Estonia Wikipedians on 1000 important Estonia topics that should be covered by Wikipedias. Wikidata Query Service.
- Estonian rephotography project. There is an associated Android app . There is a map which indicates camera position of old photographs . See also the commons:Category:Ajapaik.
- Northern European minority and indigenous languages
- A joint project of supporting content creation both in and on topics related to the minority and indigenous languages of Northern Europe.
Promotional material edit
Logo cup, logo candy, brochures.
Next meeting edit
- Grants:Conference/Northern Europe Meeting 2018, 78,012 SEK