via Bergognone 34, c/o BASE Milano
20144 Milano (MI)
email: segreteria wikimedia.it
As of December 2020, the association counts 303 members. The 2019 budget comprised around 550 k€, raised from donations and sponsorships.
- What has been done so far (most links in Italian, sorry)
- we participate round-the-year in local and national events and fairs, seminars, lectures in classrooms, etc. for promoting WMF projects in Italy 
- we support and collaborate in nationwide petitions and campaigns 
- we organized some online and offline initiatives  (Wiki@home (英语), WikiAfrica, BWM, Biblioteca, Musica)
- 3rd part publishers released a DVD-version of it:wp (more than 20,000 copies sold) and a handbook about Wikipedia and the Wikis
- we have obtained the status of "associazione di promozione sociale" (social promotion association, a "charity" status in Italy); this grants tax deductibility on donations for the donors and other facilitations: we have also joined the WMF 2009 fundraising and 2010 "cinque per mille" campaign (sort of en:Eight per thousand for charities)
- we have an office in Milan.
- Best successes
- a few national awards 
- the digital freedoms festival (2009, 2010 and 2011)
- the Wikimedia Conference 2013 in Milan
- organization of Wiki Loves Monuments Italia, despite the legal hurdles
- Worst headache
- the squatted domains www.wiki***.it
- some legal complaints about the content of some Wikipedia articles (mainly bios of politicians), passed through to the VRT, as WMI is not the proper recipient, except one which went through a 5-years trial before WMI won in the Court.