Wikimedia Foundation elections/2021/Meetings/South Asia + ESEAP
The event is over, a brief report and the recordings are available on this page.
The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
Live interpretation will be provided in Hindi, Bangla, Tamil, Japanese and Indonesian, and translation in Korean.
Wikimedia Foundation elections 2021 candidates meet with the South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Pacific communities.
- The 2021 Board of Trustees elections are from 4 August 2021 to 17 August 2021. Wikimedia community has the opportunity to elect four candidates to a three-year term. There are 20 candidates for the 2021 election.
- This is event is for community members of South Asian and ESEAP communities to know the candidates and interact with them.
The program will start with a very brief introduction to the elections, followed by candidates' introductions.
- Each candidate will have three minutes to introduce themselves and anything they would like to share, which can be priorities, motivation, or specific to the region etc.
- Following the introductions of all attending candidates, we will take a break for 5-10 minutes, followed by a Q&A session with the candidates.
- Date and Day: 31 July 2021 (Saturday)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Timings (UTC): 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
check in your local time
- Click to add a reminder to your calendar
The form will close by 23:59 hrs on 30 July 2021.
- Meeting details will be emailed to registered participants.
- You may ask questions for candidates on the talk page.
- Read about the candidates
- Check the elections timeline
- Read about the Board of Trustees
Please contact the facilitator for South Asia or ESEAP if you have any questions.
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.