Wikimedia Community User Group Malta
Wikimedia Community Malta is a community user group based in Malta.
|Wikimedia Community |
|Approval date||1 August, 2016|
|Official language(s)||Maltese, English|
This group aims to encourage the uptake of wiki activity amongst Maltese communities, through the implementation of various wiki activities, projects, and training & outreach events.
Wikimedia Community Malta carries out a number of wiki-related activities, including:
- Wiki Loves Monuments
- Wiki Loves Art (including Art+Feminism)
- Wiki Loves Folklore (inc. Feminism & Folklore)
- Wiki Loves Earth
- CEE Spring
- See a list of reports related to the activities.
Wikimedia Community Malta was first established in October 2015. It is a voluntary organisation registered with the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector.
We can be contacted through the talk page for this page or through the Wikimedia Community Malta wiki
- Recognition Wikimedia Community User Group Malta - August 2016
Interested in participatingEdit
- Nevborg (talk) 15:41, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- Mewga (talk) 15:42, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- ToniSant (talk) 15:43, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- Alexmar983 (talk) 13:45, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- EnriqueTabone (talk) 12:26, 1 November 2019 (UTC)
- Angie Balzan (talk) 16:21, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
- Dans (talk) 19:04, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
- Iketsi (talk) 02:07, 1 July 2021 (UTC)
How to participateEdit
We are very keen to involve as many people as possible in the Wikimedia Community Malta User Group. If you are interested participating please just contact us through the talk page for this page or the Wikimedia Community Malta wiki.
Wikimedia Community Malta meets on a regular basis to discuss the projects listed on this page - everybody is welcome to join us and contribute to the growth of this group.