On this session, we shall intended to share our faults and errors and learn from them. So, learn not from your own mistakes but from the experiences of the others.
Please prepare list (3 is good) of things that didn't worked for you. You can share them here and get inspiration from the other organisations.
On the example of WMEE, I'm going to talk about:
- how not to make a workshop;
- how not to run an article competition;
- how not to organize an international conference (and who you should probably avoid);
- how not to write a grant application to WMF (even if it would be successful in the end);
- how not to structure a chapter's work flow (and a possible way to solve the problem).
I think our hosts can chime in on points 4 and 5, but everybody is welcome to share their experiences and feelings. Really, that's the idea. Not just telling what WMEE has done wrong, after which everybody screams "What a loser!". --Oop (talk) 06:18, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
From work in WMSK we can add notes especially to:
- (article) competitions;
- international conference;
- starting organisation.