February 3-February 7Edit
- Tuesday, February 4
- ca. Thursday, February 6
- [Community] post about Individual Engagement Grants round 1 impact (Siko Bouterse, will add link here when draft is started). Posted.
February 10-February 14Edit
- Monday, February 10
- Wednesday, February 12
- [legal] Board approves trademark policy. (Yana Welinder. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Corporate] Frank Schulenburg named executive director of Wiki Education Foundation. (LiAnna. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Thursday, February 13
- [Tech] Wikimedia engineering report for January 2014 (engineering staff, reviewed by Guillaume). Posted.
- Friday, February 14
- [Global] Wiki-Med post (Shani, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- [Legal] Wikimedia Foundation supports Wikipedia user subject to defamation lawsuit in Greece. (Michelle. Posted by Carlos). Posted.
- [Legal] Developing through Collaboration: A New Access to Nonpublic Information Policy. (Michelle. Posted by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, February 18
- [Global] Hindsights from a volunteer-run Wikimedia workshop. (Netha Hussain/Jeph Paul. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Wednesday, February 19
- [Community] Wikipedia's Art & Feminism Edit-A-Thon and the Gender Gap (Caitlin Cogdill, Sharon Cogdill. Reviewed by Victor/Carlos/Jay). Posted.
- Thursday, February 20
- Friday, February 21
- ca. Monday, February 24
- Tuesday, February 25
- Wednesday, February 26
- [Profile]. Saqib Qayyum's journey across Pakistan. (Michael Guss. Reviewed Carlos/Jay). Posted.
- [Corporate, Highlights] Wikimedia Foundation Report, January 2014 / Wikimedia Highlights, January 2014 (WMF staff, reviewed by Tilman).
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28