December 2013 edit
- Monday, December 2
- [Global, Education] Wikinews education program (Laura Hale, posted by LiAnna) posted
- [Legal] German lawsuit post (Michelle/Holger, reviewed by Matthew) Posted
- [Community] Catalan editor community annual meeting. (Arnau Duran. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Chapter] Malayalam/WikiSangamotsavam-2013 (Netha, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 3
- [Fundraising] Fundraising announcement. (Matthew, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Chapter] Diversity conference (John Andersson, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Research] - November issue of the Wikimedia Research Newsletter (newsletter contributors, reviewed by Dario/Tilman)
- Wednesday, December 4
- Thursday, December 5
- [CIS] Train the trainer (Nitika, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Community] Tec de Monterrey (Leigh, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- Friday, December 6
- [Chapter] Italian fashion edit-a-thon (Virginia Gentilini, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Monday, December 9
- [Tech] mw:Wikimedia engineering report/2013/November (WMF engineering staff, reviewed by Guillaume) posted
- Egypt Education Program gender gap (Samir, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- [WLM] WLM from the Israeli Point of View (Chen Davidi. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 10
- [Tech] Language Engineering Events – Language Summit, Fall 2013 (Runa, reviewed by Guillaume). Posted.
- Wednesday, December 11
- Thursday, December 12
- [Corporate, Highlights] Wikimedia Foundation Report, November 2013 / Wikimedia Highlights, November 2013 (WMF staff, reviewed by Tilman). Posted.
- Friday, December 13
- Monday, December 16
- [Press] Sue post. (Tilman. Reviewed by Carlos, Jay). Posted.
- Announcing round 2 IEGs (Siko. Reviewed by Tilman, Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 17
- Wednesday, December 18
- [Community) November Notes from Brussels. (Dimitar Dimitrov. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Thursday, December 19
- Friday, December 20
- [Tech] Drafts namespace (Pau and Steven, reviewed by Tilman). Posted.
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Thursday, December 26
- [Legal] Board Handbook (Alice Wiegand, Geoff Brigham. Reviewed by Jay, Carlos). Posted.
- ca. Friday, December 27