WikiConference North America/Wiki 2030
This is our time!Edit
Dear WikiConference North America User Group,
Please join the movement strategy conversation. This is the time many of us have been waiting for for years. The WMF would love to see each and every one of us make our voice heard and take the chance to shape the future of our movement together.
- Movement strategy portal on Meta: m:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017
- As WikiConference North America is an organized User Group, our input will be shared in the Track A section: m:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Track A.
- Updates: m:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Updates
Phase 1, Cycle 1Edit
- Phase 1, Cycle 1 (15 March - 14 April) focuses on: What do we want to build or achieve together over the next 15 years?
To build momentum around the conversation, additional questions have been developed as underpinnings:
- What will guide our work together over the next 15 years?
- What impact or change do we want to have on the world over the next 15 years?
- What is the single most important thing we can do together over the next 15 years?
- What will unite and inspire us as a movement for the next 15 years?
- What will accelerate our process over the next 15 years?
- What will we be known for in the next 15 years?
Looking forward to sharing our thoughts on this page (social media/email/in-person meetings are fine, too) regarding the focus question of "What do we want to build or achieve together over the next 15 years?" between now and April 14th. --Rosiestep (talk) 22:12, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- The conversations for this cycle occurred at Wikimedia Conference in Berlin in March, and in the WCNAUG Slack channel in April. Together, we compiled these statements: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/WikiConference North American User Group. --Rosiestep (talk) 16:20, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
Phase 1, Cycle 2Edit
- Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Cycle 2/WikiConference North America User Group. --Rosiestep (talk) 23:40, 12 June 2017 (UTC)