I look forward to seeing your version completed. I posted a poor google-powered translation into English, to stimulate discussion.
I think the two (or more) versions of RuWiki's history should be named more clearly.
- Thanks for your interest and the help - it is very necessary to me. I plan to approach to history more carefully. Therefore it will be not so quickly. I will try to involve people some still and to interrogate enough great number of people (nearby 100). I will be glad also to the further help and discussion.
- It is possible to rename still as "Ruwiki history: problems with a social history of the project"? Can then in it will it is involved not only I (hope).
--SergeyJ 09:11, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- As I make a start from the report on wiki-conference (w:ru:Википедия:Вики-конференция_2009/Программа/Доклады/Правовое_поле_ВП), can you will help to translate and it? --SergeyJ 09:20, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- Здравствуйте, SergeyJ!
- Мы переименовали нашу историю RuWiki History (Doronina and Pinchuk), чтобы Вам и всем другим исследователем было легче поместить другие исторические рассказы на Мете. Удачи с Вашим проектом! --Buickmackane 23:56, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- Спасибо, не хотите присоединится к начатому мной проекту ? --SergeyJ 19:58, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
Удачи Вам в Вашей попытке. Что касается помощи - обращайтесь, попробую помочь. Dr Bug (Vladimir V. Medeyko) 23:31, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi SergeyJ, just wanted to let you know that I have added the autopatroll right to your account, as you are a trustworthy user. This feature will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to reduce the workload on new page patrollers. For more information on the patroller right, see Meta:Autopatrollers. Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Happy editing! Ruy Pugliesi◥ 01:51, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks --SergeyJ 02:09, 20 September 2011 (UTC)