Welcome to MetaOrschstaffer/Schoolroom O=MC4. talk [] [] Wikiversity:What is Wikiversity Wikiversity:educational wiki BIBLIOGRAPHY http://www.ldonline.org/article/6165/ http://www.aft.org/pdfs/tools4teachers/CT-BehaviorMgmt0310.pdf http://www.apa.org/education/k12/classroom-mgmt.aspx http://www.brains.org/classroom_management.htm http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2648534/ http://education.calumet.purdue.edu/vockell/edPsybook/Edpsy10/edpsy10token.htm http://www.polyxo.com/visualsupport/tokeneconomies.html Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) Proofreader77 (talk)
  Wikimedia movement is the totality of people, activities and values which revolve around Wikimedia sites and projects, or anyone who makes a valuable contribution to Wikimedia's free knowledge initiative:
- a collection of values shared by individuals (freedom of speech, knowledge for everyone, community sharing etc.; see also foundation principles);
- a collection of activities (Wikimedia projects, conferences, workshops, wikiacademies etc.);
- a collection of organizations (Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedia chapters etc.), as well as some free electrons (individuals without chapters) and similar-minded organizations.
Guild of Copy Editors/BacklogEdit
Wikipedia:WikiProject Guild of Copy Editors/Backlog elimination drives/May 2012
Not only Wikipedia, but across the WikiFoundation, and across the globe.
Greetings, SMasters, forgive the small intrusion on your page, I am here now. User:SMasters
- ↑ *c/p from Wikimedia movement
- ↑ *Kindly requesting permission to move to this Discussion Page.
- ↑ *As I see it from my Desk, This looks like my next SchoolAssignment.
- ↑ *Perhaps June's?
- ↑ *This looks like an extraordinary Opportunity to Improve Wikipedia.
- ↑ *Globally, after all I have found my way here, yes?.
Orschstaffer (talk) 09:51, 5 June 2012 (UTC), Please patience, I am on a school assignment.
- TeachMe to link my school assignment across this gap, what am I missing here?
Thank you for seeing me, Orschstaffer,
I thank these people for coming into my life.
Wikipedia Literature ProjectEdit
Reading such classic literature, for me, was quite intoxicating and I found myself needing more so I went to the library where I found The Three Muskateers by Alexandre Dumas in translated form
Orschstaffer (talk) 09:51, 5 June 2012 (UTC),O=MC4
Pirelli Relativity Challenge 2005
I am a little late for this one, but the concept goes with O=MC4Orschstaffer (talk) 09:51, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
FYI reply to your messageEdit
See my talk page. -- Proofreader77 (talk) 23:37, 7 June 2012 (UTC)