Hi, (sorry bad engish)
I just want to speak about the logo. I think there's a good idea. But to me a dictionnary is a very big book. So your books are too thins. Imho you should merge the two "dos" (the word "dos" is explained here : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Modrel.jpg ) It's probably hard to do but I think you can have a very big book... I can't explain good, look :
. I can't make a very fine work but you understand ? Because of my bad english I can't have a long discussion on Wiktionary/logo :-(
- Oui, les dictionnaires sont pour la plupart grands, mais il'y a des petits aussi ;) Ton idee est bonne, quoi que le globe se trouve presque tout a fait couvert. Mais en tous cas je n'espere pas que ma version (ou ses dérivés) va vaincre. En tout cas - merci!
Your untagged imagesEdit
Please explain the licenses of your uploaded images:
- Image:Wikt-logo-by Al Silonov.png (Did you make this?)
- Image:Wikt-logo-by Al Silonov1.png
- Image:Wikt-logo blue Al Silonov.png
- Image:Wikt-logo Al Silonov.png--Jusjih 20:38, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Yes, I've made all those myself. --Al Silonov 08:06, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedbackEdit
Hey Al Silonov,
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for Russian using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
Dear Al Silonov, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:04, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTCEdit
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:29, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.