|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia project, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any sites other than one or more Wikimedia project(s). The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Psubhashish.
|Users by language|
I am a Wikimedian since 2011, mostly active on the Odia-language Wikimedia projects like the Odia Wikipedia, Wikisource and Wiktionary, Commons, and here on Meta. I have worked for the Wikimedia Foundation in the past in two terms -- first during 2012 for the India Program, and briefly during 2016, and over four years at the Foundation's affiliate in India the Centre for Internet and Society.
I was quite actively involved in India's first GLAM project at the National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum, New Delhi, and later became part of the OpenGLAM working group. I have been working on building a methodology called the Guerrilla GLAM.
The info below is for my earlier work at the Centre for Internet and Society. I resigned from this position towards the end of 2016.
I work as a Programme Officer for Community and Program Support, Access To Knowledge for Centre for Internet and Society. I have a background in Business development in Corporate Communications. My personal username is found here.
Details of my work at CIS-A2KEdit
The Access To Knowledge Program (CIS-A2K) has prioritized five Indian language Wikimedia communities and developed a detailed language wise work plan. These languages are: Bengali, Kannada, Konkani, Odia and Telugu.
Besides the specific Odia language work plan, I also provide the following support to all Wikipedia India language communities:
- Cross community communications and storytelling of Wikimedia and other free knowledge - open source communities in India, Outreach strategy and Engagement through Social Media
- Liaison with WMF Engineering Team for technical support in Indic Wikimedia project.
- Grant management support to the Program Director, Access to Knowledge, active lead on A2K internal communication and organization of team activities and events
- Any other task assigned by the Program Director CIS-A2K
- Overall Program and team support (More details can be found here).
If you have any further questions about my work, please write to me at subhashish cis-india.org.